Author Topic: Snappy Joe Not In Charge- “I’m Not Even SUPPOSED To Be Having This Press Conference Right Now”  (Read 146 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Snappy Joe Not In Charge- “I’m Not Even SUPPOSED To Be Having This Press Conference Right Now”

by Eric Thompson

When I think of world leaders, the idea that they would have to get permission from their staff to speak seems absurd. The most powerful person in their individual nations would of course never answer to administrative hirelings.

On Tuesday, President Biden announced new steps his administration is taking to combat the Omicron variant. He said in his prepared speech, the federal government will be sending out free Covid tests to anyone who requests one.

“The federal government will purchase one half billion…additional at-home rapid tests with delivery starting in January. We’ll be getting these tests to Americans for free,”

This announcement comes just two weeks after White House press secretary Jen Psaki scoffed at the idea of sending free tests to Americans who want them.

“Should we just send one to every American?” Psaki asked a reporter sarcastically. “Then what, then what happens if you, if every American has one test?” she continued in an exasperated tone. “How much does that cost, and then what happens after that?”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/angry-joe-im-not-even-supposed-to-be-having-this-press-conference-right-now-ethom/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

JON MILLER
@MillerStream
5h
“Guys, who put the shipyard in the background? No, no, that was the background we used for when we were pretending he was in Long Beach for the supply chain issue. Now he’s supposed to be at the WHITE HOUSE. Can someone please update the graphic in our FAKE background please??”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org