Author Topic: Former generals warn of coup, civil war in ’24, call for military purge over fear troops may ‘follow  (Read 988 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Civil War, perhaps a Revolution, but I think your timeline is generous; I'm predicting it's coming next year.

@libertybele

I don't know about next year. It might be sooner,or it might not even happen. It is POSSIBLE the left is going to wake up one morning and it is going to dawn on them that the danger they are facing isn't theoretical or something that may happen after they have retired and moved to a safe haven somewhere to count their money.

I am NOT involved in any conspiracy of ANY type,and can't  honestly say I know of anyone who is,but speaking as a former career soldier,I HAVE to believe there are a BUNCH of retired career combat vets out there that are now operating on short fuses,and when/IF these people decide to act to save America,it ain't going to be pretty by ANYONE's standards.

Especially since I SUSPECT the career active duty NCO combat arms soldiers  will side with the rioters.

The left can forget about being protected by the military if this happens. Since there are a lot of former military members who are now cops,they can't even count on the cops to protect them.

These people,IF they act,will be acting to protect and preserve America,which is what they have always done,and protecting America is NOT the same thing as protecting communist/globalist politicians.

I personally hope that NONE of this happens,but it is sure starting to look inevitable. Especially now that the treasonous Generals are talking about court-martials and other punishments for soldiers that don't obey them. The dummies are so freaking ignorant they actually think the US Military exists to protect THEM. It doesn't. It exists to protect America. A lesson some of those people are going to learn too late to save themselves from hanging or a firing squad.

Yeah,the leftist pols will be the ones to declare a State of Martial Law exists "for the duration of the emergency",but it might not work out exactly like they are planning. They are all elitists by nature,and the very concept of duty and following an oath is foreign to them,and it is likely they all think that enlisted swine in the military are too stupid to do anything other than follow orders.

Which could very well lead to some uncomfortable surprises for the elites.

They had better be careful,lest they get what they are wishing for.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I don't know about next year. It might be sooner,or it might not even happen. It is POSSIBLE the left is going to wake up one morning and it is going to dawn on them that the danger they are facing isn't theoretical or something that may happen after they have retired and moved to a safe haven somewhere to count their money.

I am NOT involved in any conspiracy of ANY type,and can't  honestly say I know of anyone who is,but speaking as a former career soldier,I HAVE to believe there are a BUNCH of retired career combat vets out there that are now operating on short fuses,and when/IF these people decide to act to save America,it ain't going to be pretty by ANYONE's standards.

Especially since I SUSPECT the career active duty NCO combat arms soldiers  will side with the rioters.

The left can forget about being protected by the military if this happens. Since there are a lot of former military members who are now cops,they can't even count on the cops to protect them.

These people,IF they act,will be acting to protect and preserve America,which is what they have always done,and protecting America is NOT the same thing as protecting communist/globalist politicians.

I personally hope that NONE of this happens,but it is sure starting to look inevitable. Especially now that the treasonous Generals are talking about court-martials and other punishments for soldiers that don't obey them. The dummies are so freaking ignorant they actually think the US Military exists to protect THEM. It doesn't. It exists to protect America. A lesson some of those people are going to learn too late to save themselves from hanging or a firing squad.

Yeah,the leftist pols will be the ones to declare a State of Martial Law exists "for the duration of the emergency",but it might not work out exactly like they are planning. They are all elitists by nature,and the very concept of duty and following an oath is foreign to them,and it is likely they all think that enlisted swine in the military are too stupid to do anything other than follow orders.

Which could very well lead to some uncomfortable surprises for the elites.

They had better be careful,lest they get what they are wishing for.

I'm not so sure that the acceptance of the leftists' ideology that sits in many of the liberal heads will every change, but anything is possible.

It will truly be miraculous if our Republic is saved without some sort of turmoil.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kamaji wrote:
"The military should absolutely not play any role whatsoever in U.S. domestic politics.  That way lies, at the least, a China-style military dictatorship."

Comrade Kamaji, end the naivety.
What do you think The Party's objective IS ...?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wonders:
"It will truly be miraculous if our Republic is saved without some sort of turmoil."

Seen on another forum, wish I'd thought of it:
"You don't really believe that we can VOTE our way out of this... do you...?"

Offline Kamaji

Kamaji wrote:
"The military should absolutely not play any role whatsoever in U.S. domestic politics.  That way lies, at the least, a China-style military dictatorship."

Comrade Kamaji, end the naivety.
What do you think The Party's objective IS ...?

It is not naivete to make a prescriptive statement; it would be naive to think that it could never happen, which is not the case.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They have a serious Posse Comitatus problem that stands in their way of their pipe dreams, first off.

What do they plan to do, suspend the Constitution and just takeover? How does a President suspend the document that creates his office?

He doesn't. It's called a coup.

After that he has no authority. Anyone following has none either. They are all engaging in treason, sedition, and insurrection.

At which point they get nothing but a bullet in the head.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The military should absolutely not play any role whatsoever in U.S. domestic politics. 

And they're so damn brazen about it. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I said at the time of Biden/Milley idiotic surrender in Afghanistan that they were freeing up Military resources and money to use against America. The American Left has no interest in 'fighting' radical Islam or Chinese Communism. They just don't care.

The American Left is focused on defeating America. That is all they care about. Now that China has installed their puppets in the White House (Biden/Milley), the target of military aggression will be America and Americans as the brainwashed dupes in power believe is the right thing to do.

China and Islam can take care of themselves. It is those EVIL White America Christians we are at war with.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not so sure that the acceptance of the leftists' ideology that sits in many of the liberal heads will every change, but anything is possible.

It will truly be miraculous if our Republic is saved without some sort of turmoil.
[/b]

@libertybele

True,but it costs nothing to hope,and everybody/anybody that has been paying attention to politics is already prepared for the worse that might happen.

Offline libertybele

I said at the time of Biden/Milley idiotic surrender in Afghanistan that they were freeing up Military resources and money to use against America. The American Left has no interest in 'fighting' radical Islam or Chinese Communism. They just don't care.

The American Left is focused on defeating America. That is all they care about. Now that China has installed their puppets in the White House (Biden/Milley), the target of military aggression will be America and Americans as the brainwashed dupes in power believe is the right thing to do.

China and Islam can take care of themselves. It is those EVIL White America Christians we are at war with.

I agree, but I can't help but wonder if the leftists in the WH believe that they are exempt from the aggressions of China and Islam.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree, but I can't help but wonder if the leftists in the WH believe that they are exempt from the aggressions of China and Islam.

@libertybele

Of course they do. Look at how well a Jewish boy named Soros did in WW-2 by selling the hiding locations of his fellow Jews to the Nazis. Even after the war,this young man who had never even been ON a ship in his life,suddenly had the cash to start buying up war surplus cargo ships,and use them to move supplies to a war damaged world.

Yet,nobody seems to question how this orphan Jewish boy suddenly became wealthy enough to buy a fleet of cargo ships,never mind knowledgable enough to be buying cargo at bargain prices and shipping it all over the world.

Ifn you didn't no betta,yew mite think he had sum silint partnurs,huh?

Treason pays big if you play your cards right.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Of course they do. Look at how well a Jewish boy named Soros did in WW-2 by selling the hiding locations of his fellow Jews to the Nazis. Even after the war,this young man who had never even been ON a ship in his life,suddenly had the cash to start buying up war surplus cargo ships,and use them to move supplies to a war damaged world.

Yet,nobody seems to question how this orphan Jewish boy suddenly became wealthy enough to buy a fleet of cargo ships,never mind knowledgable enough to be buying cargo at bargain prices and shipping it all over the world.

Ifn you didn't no betta,yew mite think he had sum silint partnurs,huh?

Treason pays big if you play your cards right.

@sneakypete I had know idea about Soros and his original roots. It certainly explains a lot. Thanks for the info.