Author Topic: Sanders: Manchin, Sinema ‘Kind of Acting Like Republicans’ – ‘Arrogance’ for Them to Ignore What 48  (Read 309 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sanders: Manchin, Sinema ‘Kind of Acting Like Republicans’ – ‘Arrogance’ for Them to Ignore What 48 Other Senators Want

Ian Hanchett 17 Dec 2021

On Thursday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) argued that Sens. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) “are kind of acting like Republicans” on the Build Back Better reconciliation bill and that it’s arrogant for them to say, “I don’t care what 48 of my colleagues want, it’s my way or the highway.”

Sanders said, “So, you’ve got 50 Republicans who are not prepared to do anything for the environment or working families. You’ve got 48 people in the Democratic caucus who are prepared and a president of the United States prepared to think big. And you have two Democrats who, in my view, are kind of acting like Republicans. And, to me, I respect other people’s points of view, but I do not respect the arrogance of any member of the Senate who says, you know what, I’m going to torpedo this entire bill, supported overwhelmingly by the American people, who are sick and tired of paying outrageously high prices for prescription drugs, sick and tired of seeing billionaires not paying their fair share of taxes, tired of seeing people sleeping out on the street, kids and families not being able to enjoy decent, quality child care at an affordable cost. And you’ve got two people saying, you know what, hey, if you don’t do it my way, I don’t care what the president wants, I don’t care what 48 of my colleagues want, it’s my way or the highway. And that I regard as arrogance.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/17/sanders-manchin-sinema-kind-of-acting-like-republicans-arrogance-for-them-to-ignore-what-48-other-senators-want/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It's not arrogance, it's judgment, and it's what the system is designed to allow for.

If you want party discipline Sanders, then move to a country with a parliamentary system.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

For Bernie, the problem with a Constitutional Republic is that people are allowed to disagree.  That problem doesn't exist in North Korea, comrades.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

Isn't Sanders an independent communist that caucuses with the DCP? Why doesn't he join the DCP? STFU AND GO AWAY YOU COMMUNIST POS!

Offline mountaineer

The vilification of Joe Manchin continues. Some guy calling himself "Charlamagne tha God" interviews Kamala (and her ever-changing dialect) about who is the real president, Joe Biden or Joe Manchin, and things get tense:

https://twitter.com/lawyer4laws/status/1472173935726899203
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

The vilification of Joe Manchin continues. Some guy calling himself "Charlamagne tha God" interviews Kamala (and her ever-changing dialect) about who is the real president, Joe Biden or Joe Manchin, and things get tense:

Traitor Joe was on this idiots show when he said "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" Well I didn't and I'm not.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Bernie cannot count well.  48 may want it, but 50 are opposed to it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bernie cannot count well.  48 may want it, but 50 are opposed to it.

51 or 52.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

Sen. Bernie Sanders (Bolshevik-VT):  It’s arrogant for them to say, “I don’t care what 48 of my colleagues want, it’s my way or the highway.”

Sanders is essentially demanding that they ignore what 50 of their colleagues want.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Isn't Sanders an independent communist that caucuses with the DCP? Why doesn't he join the DCP? STFU AND GO AWAY YOU COMMUNIST POS!

YES.  He honeymooned in Russia.  FULL COMMUNIST. 

Offline LegalAmerican

That name is so offensive to me.  SUCH NARCISM, he calls himself a god.  Normally, it is King, Prince, queen for them. 
Such B.S. from her.  POTUS TRUMP already doubled child tax credit.  Joe must have removed it, now, they claim they are doing something for the black race.  THAT IS A LIE.  17 trillion in WELFARE, since LBJ. Using a child again, huh? If a black child is hungry, it means his parents, aren't feeding him/her.  Selling their food stamps for drugs / cash. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 04:33:36 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
They were voted in to represent their constituents.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan