Author Topic: Buttigieg's husband mocks Biden admin restarting student loan payments next month: 'No thank you'  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buttigieg's husband mocks Biden admin restarting student loan payments next month: 'No thank you'
Student loan relief will expire Jan. 31
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

The husband of U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg appears less than enthusiastic about having to repay his student loans.

Chasten Buttigieg, who recently became a father to newborn twins with the transportation secretary, posted a screenshot on Instagram Saturday of a notification that his student loan relief from the COVID-19 pandemic will expire on January 31, 2022.

"Chasten, your student loan payments restart after January 31, 2022," the notice read, according to a screenshot tweeted by Politico’s Michael Stratford. "You’ll soon receive a bill from your student loan servicer."

"LOL no thank you Merry Christmas next," Chasten captioned the post.

https://twitter.com/mstratford/status/1469826905583013894

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigiegs-husband-biden-admin-restarting-student-loan-payments-next-month-no-thank-you
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Just pay your own %*#! bills, Chasten. It's not my job to send you to college.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Where's my free stuff?  I've made the mistakes of working since I was 16 and paying my bills.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So a rich "WHITE" (I almost wrote muthaflocker) SOB feels that Americas middle class should pay off his loans? No Thank You!. He should remember to explain to his children how he put his debt on their backs.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A deadbeat who wants to suck off the taxpayer
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington