Author Topic: PURE EVIL: Jen Psaki and Biden Admin Defend Forcing Kindergarteners to Sit Outside in 40 Degree Weat  (Read 181 times)

rangerrebew

PURE EVIL: Jen Psaki and Biden Admin Defend Forcing Kindergarteners to Sit Outside in 40 Degree Weather Alone on Buckets to Eat Lunch
By Jim Hoft
Published December 12, 2021 at 7:35am

Is there any other way to describe this but government-endorsed child abuse?

A video posted was posted to Twitter earlier in the week revealing the miserable scene outside of Capitol Hill Elementary School in Portland, Oregon. The elementary school students were filmed eating lunch outside, sitting on buckets, away from friends in 40-degree temperatures, presumably as part of the school’s COVID-19 mitigation policy.

The shocking video was sent to The Post Millennial on Wednesday showing Kindergarten students at Capitol Hill Elementary School eating lunch outside one of the students’ parents at Capitol Hill Elementary School told The Post Millennial that forcing their children to eat outside was their “final straw” with Portland Public Schools.

This child abuse did not phase the Biden administration — In fact, they support this Hitlerian abuse.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/pure-evil-jen-psaki-biden-admin-defend-forcing-kindergarteners-sit-outside-40-degree-weather-alone-buckets-eat-lunch/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 03:18:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You know the children were mostly white.  Had the problem been near the southern border, Joe might have declared a national emergency and opened up the treasurey.  I remember when our schools had full meals for minority kids for free, the white kids were given white bread and milk, if they didn't have money.  Democrats have been peeing on whites for quite some time now, even white kids.  Odd so many of them are so dumbed down they still vote for democrats and more and more live in cardboard shelters.  The price of being a fool is sometimes high and brings you down so low!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

PURE EVIL!!! That sums it up for the entire Biden administration, cronies and their family.

Lord God Jesus Christ, I pray that you stop the evil that keeps prevailing over America.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

PURE EVIL!!! That sums it up for the entire Biden administration, cronies and their family.

Lord God Jesus Christ, I pray that you stop the evil that keeps prevailing over America.

Amen. 
 :amen:
And why I will NEVER bad mouth POTUS TRUMP.  He gets enough of that from MEDIA AND THE LEFTS.   

Offline LegalAmerican

If this was done to your child.  Take them out of school.  Form a 'school' group, if single parents.  Help each other.  They will NOT receive that, $1,000.00+ per child from FEDERAL MONEY. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Can't really blame the government if the parents don't stand up for their kids, .   :shrug:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I can really blame the government for any evil it purposely perpetrates.

All it takes for the evil/wicked to prevail is for good men to do nothing, giving them a pass is part of that wickedness.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions