Author Topic: DELUSIONAL: Biden Team Makes the CRAZIEST Statement Yet…  (Read 160 times)

rangerrebew

DELUSIONAL: Biden Team Makes the CRAZIEST Statement Yet…
« on: December 09, 2021, 05:43:18 pm »
DELUSIONAL: Biden Team Makes the CRAZIEST Statement Yet…

(Big League Politics) – Biden White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain opted to play the role of an oppressed victim in a new tweet, sharing a Washington Post article making the laughable claim txhat Joe Biden has received more critical and biased coverage from the mainstream media than former President Donald Trump.

The piece, locked under oligarch Jeff Bezos’ paywall, is available for research purposes here.

The fake news color commentary piece, written by Dana Milbank, makes the over-the-top claim that the corporate media is participating in the “murder of democracy” by failing to cover for Biden’s failures as a President and run interference for the historically unpopular establishment politician. Milbank cites press coverage making excuses for Biden’s poor popularity and embarrassing Democratic losses in pre-midterm elections such as Virginia’s gubernatorial upset, advocating that the corporate media go all in on naked propaganda and color commentary in favor of Biden instead of anything even mildly critical.

https://libertynewsnetwork.com/delusional-biden-team-makes-the-craziest-statement-yet/

Offline Kamaji

Re: DELUSIONAL: Biden Team Makes the CRAZIEST Statement Yet…
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 05:44:22 pm »
Meanwhile, they're inviting the MSM in for tea, crumpets, and collusion on favorable pro-FJB stories.

Transparently hypocritical.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2021, 06:17:36 pm »
Let’s assume that Biden’s claim is true

So what. When you take in account rising crime, rising inflation, the crisis at the border, more Covid deaths, The supply chain crisis, and the Afghanistan debacle, this is what the media should be reporting on. They should be reporting the news, good or bad. Are they suggesting that they’re going to suppress any news that reflects poorly on the White House? That’s not journalism but advocacy. The public isn’t going to buy any of that. In fact, it will only increase the mistrust that people have for American journalism

It’s not like we’re going to get breathless reporting of Biden/Russian collusion based on a fake dossier, right? Look how quick the media dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop story
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 06:35:56 pm »
The problem for the QTip-in-Chief is that his coalition is comprised of diametrically opposed polticial interests - Reagan Democrats vs Moonbats.

The unemployed coal miner needs a job, skills training, and access to advanced education.  The woke left will only offer him solar panel and electric car subsidies while they let a illegal immigrants cut the line to receive help from the Government.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2021, 07:06:52 pm »
The media has been in the bag for Dems many decades before Biden. I can't remember, since I started paying attention in the sixties, where Republican presidents/pols weren't treated shabbily by the media.
Barry Goldwater was the second coming of Hitler according to the coverage he got from Big Media when he ran for president in 1964.
The lib media knows Biden has been a disaster, but are just unwilling to say much or anything about it.
He is not their choice. They want an AOC,  Beetle O'Rourke, or Bootyjunk. Biden is just occupying space until they get the "progressive" they really want.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 07:08:46 pm by goatprairie »