Author Topic: 500,000 American COVID patients didn't have to die  (Read 155 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
500,000 American COVID patients didn't have to die
« on: December 07, 2021, 12:54:23 pm »
WND By Art Moore 12/6/2021

Dr. Robert Malone: 500,000 American COVID patients didn't have to die

Inventor of mRNA vaccine technology decries blocking of treatments

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines, believes more than 500,000 American lives could have been saved if Dr. Anthony Fauci and the government health establishment did not undermine effective COVID-19 early treatments such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

In a video interview with WND, he talks about a global "propaganda campaign" that includes the "hunting of physicians" to "try to delegitimize and damage the ability of physicians who are administering early, life-saving treatments."

On Sunday, Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis. – who has held Senate hearings on the subject – agreed that many lives were lost because of the leadership of the federal government's top coronavirus adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, including the "sabotage" of early treatments.

"I ask a simple question, did Dr. Fauci’s response to COVID-19 work? 788,000 lives lost, many because he ignored and sabotaged early treatment using cheap, available, generic drugs in favor of a vaccine that is not as safe or effective as we all hoped it would be," Johnson said via Twitter.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/dr-robert-malone-500000-american-covid-patients-didnt-die/

Online Kamaji

Re: 500,000 American COVID patients didn't have to die
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 01:44:38 pm »
Pretty damning.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 02:02:44 pm »
In olden days, when presented with evidence like this, the ones who propagated the killings would be rounded up and publicly executed.

Sometimes I wish for the good old days.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 02:12:10 pm »
Has anyone tried leeches?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2021, 02:50:12 pm »
Has anyone tried leeches?

I think most of them now work for state and Federal government.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2021, 02:54:39 pm »
I think most of them now work for state and Federal government.

Yeah, but they've got a deep backbench in local government, too!