Author Topic: Rep. Devin Nunes Will Retire from Congress to Join Trump Social Media Company  (Read 237 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Devin Nunes Will Retire from Congress to Join Trump Social Media Company

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 6 Dec 2021

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced his retirement from Congress on Monday, effective “at the end of 2021,” to join former President Donald Trump’s upcoming social media company.

Nunes said:

It has been my privilege to serve the people of California’s San Joaquin Valley for nineteen years in the U.S. House of Representatives. During this time, I fought hard in Washington for the interests and values of Valley families and to help my constituents resolve any problems they may have with a federal government agency.

Recently, I was presented with a new opportunity to fight for the most important issues I believe in. I’m writing to let you know I’ve decided to pursue this opportunity, and therefore I will be leaving the House of Representatives at the end of 2021. I will deeply miss being your congressman.

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1467977966705594378

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/06/rep-devin-nunes-will-retire-from-congress-to-join-trump-social-media-company/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

As long as no Republican Senators quit before the end of their terms.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

More here on the terrific news on the company and Nunes' role:  https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,455317.0.html

« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 02:59:10 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Nunes will be the CEO .... and will be right where he needs to be.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 02:59:34 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Nunes will be the CEO .... and will be right where he needs to be.

Dan Bongino says that he "went all in" on Rumble early on...so I'm assuming he's going to be a very wealthy man.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Dan Bongino says that he "went all in" on Rumble early on...so I'm assuming he's going to be a very wealthy man.

I wasn't thinking about the money @DCPatriot --- but I see your point.   happy77

Online cato potatoe

The "independent" redistricting commission was aiming to unseat him, or force him to move and primary another incumbent.  It's just another reason why Republicans should be aggressive in their states.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
GAB is not for sale....

Quote from: article
It’s being reported that the gang of grifters around former President Trump are looking to raise $1 billion dollars from a bunch of satanic hedge funds for a project that failed to even launch into beta testing as promised in November and was hacked within hours of being announced.

This is a project with currently no public product, no users, and no revenue that is now worth $4 billion dollars “just because.” Perhaps their business model will involve selling covid vaccines to kids or something, who knows.

The stock is currently trading on pure speculation. The vast majority of that trading is coming from President Trump’s main street supporters, the good and decent hardworking Americans who are buying the stock in anticipation of it going even higher if and when a service ever actually launches.

Read More --> https://news.gab.com/2021/12/02/gab-is-not-for-sale/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I tend to agree with GAB. Trumps last "social media" site was just him hawking himself. He has no idea what he is doing and a lot of innocent folks are likely to lose a lot of money to just prop up Trump's ego for a few months.

Complaints range from just a gathering of info place to hawk more RINO fundraising, place that does not allow free speech with moves already to censor folks that do not fully support everything Israel does. Complaints that it is beholding to some stockholders which are not true conservatives...

I, personally can see some of the writing on the wall... Perhaps it is the "New York Values" lesson I learned. I believe as Christians we are to support the state of Israel, but they (liberal often secular Jews) do not always have Christians in their best interest sometimes and I want the freedom to question everything.

I do have a Gab account, but prefer MeWe's format. I really do not log into much social media now days to be honest.

I do wonder if some of TBR's members that are huge Trump fans will invest in this (and how much). I hope not, because I just don't have the heart to tell them "I told you so" when it turns out to be a big money-pitfall for them.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 08:15:14 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....