Author Topic: The Chris Cuomo Saga Is Far From Over  (Read 158 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Chris Cuomo Saga Is Far From Over
« on: December 06, 2021, 02:15:03 pm »
The Chris Cuomo Saga Is Far From Over
By A.J. Kaufman Dec 05, 2021 9:57 PM ET

As I was waiting for my flight to be de-iced Saturday before takeoff, a few folks texted me that CNN had terminated Chris Cuomo’s employment, converting his suspension into a permanent arrangement.

This, of course, was no surprise, and probably the right decision. But unsurprisingly, CNN has handled the situation poorly throughout.

The suspension and termination followed news that Cuomo had participated in a fraternal love-fest with his brother, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo. To promote a concocted image of effectiveness during the COVID-19 pandemic — not to mention his sexual harassment scandal — throughout last year, the elder Cuomo frequently appeared on his brother’s show with the full approval of CNN management.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ari-j-kaufman/2021/12/05/the-chris-cuomo-saga-is-far-from-over-n1539124
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The Chris Cuomo Saga Is Far From Over
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 02:51:05 pm »
It may not be the most Christian thing for me to say, but I actually am taking full delight in everything that Chris Cuomo is going through.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 03:06:43 pm »
It may not be the most Christian thing for me to say, but I actually am taking full delight in everything that Chris Cuomo is going through.

Schadenfruede is a dish best enjoyed with coffee and a pastry.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 05:40:21 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 05:53:59 pm »
15 is my limit on Schadenfruede
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 11:12:34 pm »

I was thinking more along the lines of pizza and beer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy