Author Topic: After Blaming COVID On Trump, Media Let Biden Dodge Responsibility For Climbing Cases  (Read 173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 After Blaming COVID On Trump, Media Let Biden Dodge Responsibility For Climbing Cases
December 3, 2021 By Eddie Scarry

Once upon a time, long ago, there was an American president who we were told was directly responsible for the spread of a highly contagious, airborne virus. Today, we’re told of the same virus, but with a new president, “Well, whaddya do?”

Remember when containing and depressing the coronavirus was simply a matter of nationwide testing and “contact tracing,” plus the care of a president who wasn’t Trump and who might cry on TV about the lives lost?

Under President Joe Biden, we have all of that, with the added benefit of free and unlimited vaccines. But the virus has continued to spread. We’re currently averaging just under 100,000 new cases, just under 60,000 hospitalizations, and more than 1,000 COVID-related deaths every day.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/03/after-blaming-covid-on-trump-media-let-biden-dodge-responsibility-for-climbing-cases/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

I remember people claiming that Trump should be charged with crimes against humanity, and all of the alleged covid deaths laid at his feet for personal responsibility.

But for FJB Biden?  Not even some sundry complaining that things haven't gotten any better than they were under Trump.

Offline Hoodat

Give it 2½ more years, and they will be parroting how Trump's vaccine screwed us.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

I see this from relatives

They were all up in arms and demanded Donald Trump be impeached for Covid deaths but when confronted over the deaths and the new variances under Biden, they blame Trump voters

I would actually have more respect if they just said that the reason why they give  Biden a pass is because he is a member of their party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

I see this from relatives

They were all up in arms and demanded Donald Trump be impeached for Covid deaths but when confronted over the deaths and the new variances under Biden, they blame Trump voters

I would actually have more respect if they just said that the reason why they give  Biden a pass is because he is a member of their party

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I remember people claiming that Trump should be charged with crimes against humanity, and all of the alleged covid deaths laid at his feet for personal responsibility.

But for FJB Biden?  Not even some sundry complaining that things haven't gotten any better than they were under Trump.
Trump did not have the jabs, either.
Y'know, the ones that were gonna keep us all safe...but don't
The same ones Biden has been pushing mercilessly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis