Author Topic: ‘BULLET TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD’ – Callers Threaten to Kill Marjorie Taylor Greene  (Read 375 times)

Online Hoodat

‘BULLET TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD’ – Callers Threaten to Kill Marjorie Taylor Greene

Todd Starnes  |  Dec 4, 2021

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) released voicemail messages from angry leftists who threatened to kill the Georgia congresswoman.

“You should be taken out and shot,” one caller said over and over again. Another caller said she deserved a “bullet to the back of the head.”

“That is not how democracy works,” Greene said. “I am committed to defending our Constitution and our freedoms. I will not back down.”

“Everyone one of you should be shot in front of the Capitol and pushed down the stairs,” another angry leftist said.

“You should be shot,” said another caller. “You should be taken out and shot. You are the sickest human being on the face of the Earth.”  .  .  .

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/bullet-to-the-back-of-the-head-callers-threaten-to-kill-marjorie-taylor-greene/

Leftists are sociopaths.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is a perfect example of what we are dealing with, and a wake up call to anyone who thought this final ideological war will be peaceful.

I'll just leave it at that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is a perfect example of what we are dealing with, and a wake up call to anyone who thought this final ideological war will be peaceful.

I'll just leave it at that.
Ultimately, I believe it will come to that, if it does not stop soon.
Then we will have to deal with the irreconcilable differences.

If people really, really, don't like America, there are 195 other countries they can move to, and I'd be happy to help them go.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Absolutely sick.  And not a single investigation or arrest for making terroristic threats against a sitting Congressperson.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Absolutely sick.  And not a single investigation or arrest for making terroristic threats against a sitting Congressperson.

Honestly... if "Far-Right Extremists" haven't already taken out Leftist 'leaders' or random Alphabet Anchors in the complicit mainstream media...Conservatives aren't the "problem".

Personally surprised it hasn't happened already.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Don't these threats directed at an individual Congressional representative seem more deserving of investigation by the FBI than peaceful idiots walking around the House chambers on January 6 where there was clearly demonstrated lack of harm to any un-named congressional critters?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

Don't these threats directed at an individual Congressional representative seem more deserving of investigation by the FBI than peaceful idiots walking around the House chambers on January 6 where there was clearly demonstrated lack of harm to any un-named congressional critters?

They certainly do to me.  But what do I know?

Offline libertybele

I would think so.  Greene is a member of Congress; FBI or CIA should be investigating. Greene is a member of the GOP and not well liked by the DEMS, so she doesn't warrant the concern nor attention.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Ultimately, I believe it will come to that, if it does not stop soon.
Then we will have to deal with the irreconcilable differences.

If people really, really, don't like America, there are 195 other countries they can move to, and I'd be happy to help them go.

Yes. Let them all leave!   This is  what happens when you put in a law wanted by JFK.  HART/CELLER ACT 1964.  Made into law by LBJ and teddy.   It has destroyed America.  Our constitution.  John Adams said, our country/constitution is only made for Christian people. 

Offline LegalAmerican

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1466849843301728261

That is an INSANE, white demon-rat on the phone.  They all have TDS.  SINCE, Lincoln, all shooters have been demon-rats.  They have a brain defect. 
Oh my God!  I thought it was just one!  These people all belong in some insane asylum.  How disgusting. The language, the threats!  They are ALL CERTIFIABLE.  FBI....get on it!   Poor Marjorie.  I love her!  Doing everything right and these LEFTS...can't stand it.   SUCH DEPRAVED EVIL.   

"DEAR MARJORIE, STAY SAFE I PRAY AND HOPE ANGLES SURROUND YOU WITH LIGHT, HOPE AND SAFETY". AMEN.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 10:14:37 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LMAO

Or parents showing up at their local school board meetings?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1466849843301728261
Wow. There are some sick, demented individuals out there. This goes beyond the First Amendment, not only from a point of view of downright offensive language, but escalating to, if not starting with death, threats.
INHO, we need more people out there like MTG, not fewer, and we could do without the frothing at the mouth rabid leftists who got infected with their insanity via ABCNNBCBS, the NYT, WaPo and elsewhere that delivers the lies and nonsense that such messages find their roots in. One caller was obviously in advanced TDS. People that sick can't be trusted to not act on their ravings.

May Almighty God surround Marjorie with His Angels and protect her from all evil.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Wow. There are some sick, demented individuals out there. This goes beyond the First Amendment, not only from a point of view of downright offensive language, but escalating to, if not starting with death, threats.
INHO, we need more people out there like MTG, not fewer, and we could do without the frothing at the mouth rabid leftists who got infected with their insanity via ABCNNBCBS, the NYT, WaPo and elsewhere that delivers the lies and nonsense that such messages find their roots in. One caller was obviously in advanced TDS. People that sick can't be trusted to not act on their ravings.

May Almighty God surround Marjorie with His Angels and protect her from all evil.

Amen!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.