Author Topic: Twitter Welcomes New Racist CEO to Replace Jack Dorsey  (Read 79 times)

rangerrebew

Twitter Welcomes New Racist CEO to Replace Jack Dorsey
« on: December 04, 2021, 06:16:55 pm »
Twitter Welcomes New Racist CEO to Replace Jack Dorsey
daniel News For You
December 2, 2021

You would think that with Jack Dorsey stepping down as Twitter’s CEO it would be a great day.

If you were banking on Twitter’s stock to go up yesterday then you’re right, it was a great day, as long as you got out before it came crashing back down.

Otherwise, there’s not much to rejoice about. The man replacing him is Parag Agrawal and he’s nothing to be thrilled about unless you’re a liberal who hates America.
|

Dorsey, 45, was serving as both the CEO of Twitter and Square, his digital payments company. Dorsey will remain a member of the board until his term expires at the 2022 meeting of stockholders, the company said. Salesforce President and COO Bret Taylor will become the chairman of the board, succeeding Patrick Pichette, a former Google executive, who will remain on the board as chair of the audit committee.

https://redrightvideos.com/twitter-welcomes-new-racist-ceo-to-replace-jack-dorsey/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Twitter Welcomes New Racist CEO to Replace Jack Dorsey
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 07:11:27 pm »
Dorsey is an intolerant authoritarian communist, but everything I have read says the guy replacing him is 10 times worse. And that is fine with me. Twitter was already in decline because of their fascist censorship and suspension policies. This new guy may be so bad that everyone just gives up on Twitter altogether. Twitter may soon become a trivia question like AOL, Netscape, or MySpace. Their draconian dictatorial abuse of their users is driving people away daily.

A new Twitter-like platform would likely explode with users because so many people are fed-up with being treated like children at Twitter.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Twitter Welcomes New Racist CEO to Replace Jack Dorsey
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 09:07:36 pm »
Dorsey is an intolerant authoritarian communist, but everything I have read says the guy replacing him is 10 times worse. And that is fine with me. Twitter was already in decline because of their fascist censorship and suspension policies. This new guy may be so bad that everyone just gives up on Twitter altogether. Twitter may soon become a trivia question like AOL, Netscape, or MySpace. Their draconian dictatorial abuse of their users is driving people away daily.

A new Twitter-like platform would likely explode with users because so many people are fed-up with being treated like children at Twitter.

Agree.   Parag Agrawal is Indian and probably a muslim.  Many are.