Author Topic: Dem Pollster Sounds the Alarm: 'We Have a Problem'  (Read 197 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Pollster Sounds the Alarm: 'We Have a Problem'
« on: December 03, 2021, 04:36:20 pm »
Dem Pollster Sounds the Alarm: 'We Have a Problem'
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Dec 03, 2021 8:00 AM

Last month, Democratic pollster Brian Stryker conducted focus groups to determine how Republican Glenn Youngkin defeated Democrat Terry McAuliffe in Virginia, which President Biden won by 10 points. He wasn’t involved in the governor’s race, but was consulted to help Democrats understand why they lost.

Stryker picked up on some important points in that memo, which according to The New York Times, has circulated widely among Democrats.

From having a weak national brand, to focusing too much on social issues rather than the economy, which they believe is in bad shape, to feeling Democrats are out of touch in addressing serious issues, the memo clearly was a wake-up call. When looking specifically at the governor’s race, Stryker found that the strategy of trying to tie Youngkin to Trump was a mistake—and he doesn’t sugarcoat it.

“If we are running 2022 on ‘Republican candidate = Trump,’ we’re getting killed,” he wrote.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/12/03/dem-pollster-sounds-the-alarm-we-have-a-problem-n2600041
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Dem Pollster Sounds the Alarm: 'We Have a Problem'
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 04:37:13 pm »
Anyone get a leaked copy of that memo?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 04:46:07 pm »
I think a found it as a PDF file via the Googles:

https://thirdway.imgix.net/pdfs/override/Qualitative-Research-Findings-%E2%80%93-Virginia-Post-Election-Research.pdf

Findings are based on the results of online focus groups conducted November 8-9, 2021 among 18 Biden 2020
voters who were swing voters or actively considered both candidates in Virginia’s 2021 gubernatorial race, in the
Richmond metro area and Northern Virginia. Because this is qualitative research, it cannot be projected on to the
Virginia electorate as a whole.

November 15, 2021

To: Interested Parties
Fr: Brian Stryker / Oren Savir
Re: Qualitative Research Findings – Virginia Post-Election Research

We conducted focus groups among suburban NOVA and Richmond Biden voters to
understand why they swung to Youngkin or seriously considered doing so. A few things
stood out to us about these voters, where our national and Virginia problems
compounded each other to swing the state to Republicans ...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 04:59:55 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 04:51:03 pm »
“If we are running 2022 on ‘Republican candidate = Trump,’ we’re getting killed,” he wrote.
That's hilarious. He is saying that equating a candidate to Trump is a positive thing.
More Americans like Trump than hate him, especially since Biden and his posse of woke joke fools.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 04:56:34 pm »
Making the election a referendum on Trump in 2018 worked out well for the Democrats but it didn’t work as well by 2020 as evidence by lack of a Blue Wave

The problem they have now is people see how they govern
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 02:58:50 am »
No worries.  The RNC congressional caucus is working overtime to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.