Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene calls GOP colleague Nancy Mace 'trash' and tells her to 'go hang with her pal  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marjorie Taylor Greene calls GOP colleague Nancy Mace 'trash' and tells her to 'go hang with her pals in the jihad squad' for describing Lauren Boebert's Ilhan Omar suicide bomb joke as 'disgusting'

Lauren Boebert claimed on Monday that Ilhan Omar hung up on her during a phone call amid a growing row over Islamophobia
    Boebert said Omar wanted a public apology after she was caught on video making an offensive joke about the Democratic lawmaker 
    Omar - one of the first Muslim women in Congress - said it is past time for GOP leadership to punish her
    'Saying I am a suicide bomber is no laughing matter,' Omar tweeted Friday
    Boebert tweeted an apology but on Monday said she also demanded an apology from Omar for her anti-American, antisemitic, anti-police stances
    Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) called Boebert's comments 'disgusting'
    Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) called Mace 'trash'
    Mace defended herself and called Greene a 'religious bigot' and a racist

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com and Rob Crilly, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 10:30 EST, 30 November 2021 | Updated: 13:53 EST, 30 November 2021

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Tuesday called her Republican House colleague Nancy Mace 'trash' for saying Lauren Boebert's Ilhan Omar suicide bomber joke was 'disgusting'.

Greene sparked an ugly clash on Twitter when she accused the South Carolina congresswoman of being pro-abortion, told her to 'hang with your real gal pals in the Jihad Squad' and  wrote 'your out of your league'.

Mace hit back by correcting the 'you're' spelling in Greene's tweet, called herself a 'pro-life fiscal conservative' and added: 'What I’m not is a religious bigot (or racist). You might want to try that over there in your little "league"'.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10258615/Majorie-Taylor-Greene-calls-GOP-colleague-Nancy-Mace-trash-Boebert-defense.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

No apologies to the America hating trash. And anyone who defends them.

The gloves need to come off now. People need to decide who's side they're on.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Meanwhile ... in Kevin McCarthy's GOP caucus ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX5TU5dT2I

Imagine what the GOP caucus will be like when McCarthy is coronated House Speaker in 2023.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Yeah boy, we're putting those Ds right where we want them.......
James 1:20

Offline Right_in_Virginia

888high58888  @skeeter

MTG is on a damn fine roll!

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

1. There are a lot of people that need to hear this.  We Conservatives in the @HouseGOP aren’t the fringe.   We actually represent the base of Republican voters, which is approximately 70%.  And when the party learns to represent Conservative Americans, we will never lose again.

2. All the so called political experts always push Republicans to the middle to get the “swing voters.”  All that has done is create the Uniparty, which has led us to this disaster.  Do you want to know why Trump is the most popular Republican in history?

3. Because he appeals to the common man and woman.  You can’t fool them, they see through the bull-shitters.  When Republicans learn how to truly represent the workers, traditional families, & restore rural America with #AmericaFirst policies then the party will earn their vote.

9:21 AM · Nov 30, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Omar is a racist islamic terrorist supporter, who on the side has sex with her brother.

Hell with the RINO bitch, if she thinks this is accepatable behavior from a member of Congress.....   this that sure accounts for her character.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Mace: Marjorie Taylor Greene Is an ‘Insane’ Liar — ‘She’s Bad for the Party’

Representative Nancy Mace (R-SC) said Tuesday on Fox Business Network’s “Cavuto: Coast to Coast” that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) is “insane” and a “liar.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/30/gop-rep-mace-marjorie-taylor-greene-is-an-insane-liar-shes-bad-for-the-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, Mace is a traitor, so there's that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

I am a truth teller and blunt.  People can't stand it.  I love Marjorie and my POTUS TRUMP. 

I AM ON FREEDOMS SIDE.....POTUS TRUMP.

Offline LegalAmerican

Well, Mace is a traitor, so there's that.

I agree.   888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

Right on!  We have some on here, that need a 2X4...... wink777

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

Yes,she IS! Her words below need to be carved in stone and placed at the entrance to the RNC Headquarters"

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

1. There are a lot of people that need to hear this.  We Conservatives in the @HouseGOP aren’t the fringe.   We actually represent the base of Republican voters, which is approximately 70%.  And when the party learns to represent Conservative Americans, we will never lose again.

2. All the so called political experts always push Republicans to the middle to get the “swing voters.”  All that has done is create the Uniparty, which has led us to this disaster.  Do you want to know why Trump is the most popular Republican in history?

3. Because he appeals to the common man and woman.  You can’t fool them, they see through the bull-shitters.  When Republicans learn how to truly represent the workers, traditional families, & restore rural America with #AmericaFirst policies then the party will earn their vote.

9:21 AM · Nov 30, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

Just had a great conversation with President Trump about  @NancyMace
I absolutely love President Trump. He’s our leader!

1:32 PM · Nov 30, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

@Right_in_Virginia

Yes,she IS! Her words below need to be carved in stone and placed at the entrance to the RNC Headquarters"

888high58888 @sneakypete

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

When did Boebert call Omar a suicide bomber?

Offline LMAO

It does seem Omar is “The lady that doth  protest too much”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

She didn't.  There is a thread about that on here.   WHICH IS CORRECT.

#1 command in SHARIA LAW IS TO DO JIHAD ON US INFIDELS. OMAR IS MUSLIM. 

Offline Killer Clouds

She didn't.  There is a thread about that on here.   WHICH IS CORRECT.

#1 command in SHARIA LAW IS TO DO JIHAD ON US INFIDELS. OMAR IS MUSLIM.
Sorry. That was a rhetorical question. Omar is a terrorist. The only peaceful Muslims don't breathe.

Offline LegalAmerican

MACE IS IGNORANT.   SHE WANTS TO WEAR A BURKA...be a slave to males?  THAT IS SHARIA LAW.  If she doesn't know about muslims, she is too dumb...on other matters too.  THAT MEANS A LEFTIST.  RINO.

Offline LegalAmerican

Sorry. That was a rhetorical question. Omar is a terrorist. The only peaceful Muslims don't breathe.

Ok.  Did not get that!   888high58888:patriot: :patriot:

Offline Killer Clouds

MACE IS IGNORANT.   SHE WANTS TO WEAR A BURKA...be a slave to males?  THAT IS SHARIA LAW.  If she doesn't know about muslims, she is too dumb...on other matters too.  THAT MEANS A LEFTIST.  RINO.
:thumbsup:

Offline bilo

888high58888
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

At moments like this I'm proud to say I contribute to her campaign.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home