Author Topic: Biden Starts to Stare up at the Ceiling as the Video Cuts Out  (Read 118 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Starts to Stare up at the Ceiling as the Video Cuts Out
« on: November 30, 2021, 07:05:12 pm »
Biden Starts to Stare up at the Ceiling as the Video Cuts Out
By Nick Arama | Nov 30, 2021 1:00 PM ET

I wrote earlier about Joe Biden having a very unusual cancelation of the remarks he had planned yesterday on his administration’s effort in regards to the supply chain crisis. He canceled the remarks within minutes of when he was supposed to be making them.

Now, as I noted, that timing was so remarkable it prompted a comment from the Senior White House Reporter for NBC News Digital Shannon Pettypiece.

https://twitter.com/spettypi/status/1465417599777398793

excerpt:

Biden then spoke to the head of Food Lion and the head of Walmart, after which he said he was going to turn the meeting over to “Brian” to moderate. That’s Brian Deese, his National Economic Council director. “But I warn you, I’m going to intervene with — with questions, with your permission.” But then he looks up at the sky and says, “Isn’t this a pretty place?” He continues to look upward. Then he awkwardly says, “Yep” and then the video cuts out.

This is more than a little weird. He looks like he’s zoning out.

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1465425574575411203

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/11/30/biden-starts-to-stare-up-at-the-ceiling-as-the-video-cuts-out-n484253
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden Starts to Stare up at the Ceiling as the Video Cuts Out
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 07:07:17 pm »
He is clearly suffering serious dementia.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 08:23:24 pm »
He is clearly suffering serious dementia.
Correction, we are clearly suffering his serious dementia, Joes in LaLa Land.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 10:12:54 pm »
Cutting the feed makes me think this has happened before .... and even more "peculiar" behavior was next.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 12:33:12 am »
Biden Starts to Stare up at the Ceiling

Maybe he saw this?

The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 02:13:37 am »
Joe is so demented he orchestrates America on the ropes in less than a year.  Who's are the fools in all this, the Presidential election stolen and Bidens rule after it was over?  Americans army turned over to Afghanistan jihadist/terrorists?  Biden enriching Communist/Muslims around the world, crippling our economy, polluting our society with drugs and diseased people pouring in, forcing energy dependency on America to depend on our enemies for energy. Now who is so STUPID as to think all that was orchestrated threatening America's existence in such a short time by a near brain dead individual ?  Its not Biden being brain dead as to be so utterly clueless.  Far more likely accomplishes aiding and abetting Biden to get away with it, much like NeverTrumpers.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions