Author Topic: Is The Omicron Variant The 'Midterm Election Variant'?  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is The Omicron Variant The 'Midterm Election Variant'?
« on: November 29, 2021, 03:10:01 pm »
Is The Omicron Variant The 'Midterm Election Variant'?
By Matt Margolis Nov 28, 2021 3:01 PM ET

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), who previously served as White House physician under Barack Obama and Donald Trump, has a disturbing theory about the Omicron variant.

On Saturday, Jackson suggested that Democrats will use the Omicron variant to push for universal mail-in voting for the 2022 midterm elections and save their party from an electoral bloodbath next year.

“Here comes the MEV – the Midterm Election Variant!” Jackson tweeted. “They NEED a reason to push unsolicited nationwide mail-in ballots. Democrats will do anything to CHEAT during an election – but we’re not going to let them!”

Reaction to the Omicron variant has been mixed. Some countries, including the United States, have announced travel bans with several African countries (where the variant was first discovered), citing its apparent high level of transmissibility for the decision.

Gov. Kathy Hochul has already declared a state of emergency for New York, even though there are no confirmed cases in the country, let alone her state, yet.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/11/28/is-the-omicron-variant-the-midterm-election-variant-n1537085
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Is The Omicron Variant The 'Midterm Election Variant'?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 03:15:06 pm »
If they pull this off I give up.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 03:29:14 pm »
There will be more "variants of concern" before 2022 election day.

We're witnessing natural selection at work.

They will need to develop shots that work against more virus vectors.

As the virus mutates and recombines, it adds, removes, and changes the proteins that are targeted by tests, shots, and treatments.  This can lead to evasion from exisitng immune protections and to cause false negatives using existing tests.

Can the US sue the Chinese Communist Party in the World Court for compensation?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 03:47:23 pm »
It's a little too early for this to be the "midterm" variant; unless, of course, they manage to drag it out to the middle of next year, when voting arrangements for the Fall have to be put into place.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 04:04:22 pm »
It's a little too early for this to be the "midterm" variant; unless, of course, they manage to drag it out to the middle of next year, when voting arrangements for the Fall have to be put into place.

It looks to be pretty mild even if contagious. I think they jumped too early.

People are going to get tired of hearing the cries of wolf.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 04:10:07 pm »
It looks to be pretty mild even if contagious. I think they jumped too early.

People are going to get tired of hearing the cries of wolf.

One hopes!