Author Topic: I’m Thankful For Joy Reid  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I’m Thankful For Joy Reid
« on: November 25, 2021, 02:08:46 pm »
 I’m Thankful For Joy Reid
November 24, 2021 By Eddie Scarry

In the year since last Thanksgiving, no one has been more influential in shaping the course of my career than MSNBC’s Joy Reid.

Others on the left come close, but no one is quite as good at representing, day in and day out, just how awful Democrats and the media have become. Watching Reid’s show is the surest way to get a sense of where the left’s depravity stands and where it’s headed. Her program has been a godsend in providing me with direction in explaining and answering any given lie that Democrats and the media are excitedly spreading.

Whatever Reid says, odds are you can count on the opposite being the truth. And that’s why this year, I’m deeply thankful that Joy Reid has a nightly show on prime-time television.

I appreciate in December 2020, Reid continued the media campaign to make Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis look bad on the pandemic. “As Florida’s governor, Ron DeSantis has made one hideous move after another,” she babbled. But, she said, his biggest screw-up had been “when it comes to the coronavirus.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/24/im-thankful-for-joy-reid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: I’m Thankful For Joy Reid
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 02:53:13 pm »
(Another good one on Joy Reid)

This Thanksgiving, Joy-Ann Reid Has Much To Be Thankful For
AnnCoulter.com, Nov 24, 2021, Ann Coulter

Why such a sourpuss, Joy-Ann? On the whole, life and MSNBC are treating you pretty well. And yet, over the last 10 years, you have complained pretty much nonstop about how badly you, and “people who look like [you],” are treated in America.

I will take on faith, Joy-Ann, that your life up to age 16 — spent in the racist hellscape that was 1980s Denver, Colorado — was practically a maelstrom of cross burnings, Night Riders and segregated water fountains.

Let’s focus on the recent past.

Consider:

You were admitted to Harvard with SAT scores that would have gotten an Asian kid disowned by his parents.

You manage to keep your show at MSNBC with ratings that would get a white person canceled.

People try harder to laugh at your excruciating jokes than they would for a male of any race.

Plus, I have it on good authority that no one at MSNBC has pestered you about touching your hair.

Your brief daytime show on MSNBC made ratings history, garnering only 38,000 viewers in the demo its first day on air — the lowest for the entire network! That inched up to 56,000 viewers two days later, the second lowest for the network. Ronan Farrow’s show debuted the same week. But while he was quickly cashiered for poor ratings — you were promoted, even though he is white and you are black. Dodged a bullet there!

You weren’t prosecuted for making a false FBI report when you claimed that right-wing saboteurs had hacked your blog, planting long, venomous threads about gay people. It seems your go-to attack for celebrities and Republicans is to accuse them of being gay. (For example, you described Dick Cheney “topping off” Sean Hannity — gay slang for oral sex — and repeatedly ran your “Top 5 ‘totally not gay celebrities of the year.'”)

Nor were you fired for your preposterous, and quickly disproved, lies about having been hacked when it was you who mocked people for being gay — including Oprah.

Your many, many blog posts sneering at gays were written just 10 years earlier, when you were an adult and a professional journalist. Meanwhile, teenagers — even white ones! — are being thrown out of college for the stupid things they said on Snapchat when they were 15. But you came through like a champ, without consequence — despite being black!

Indeed, instead of firing you, MSNBC gave you a prime-time show. This is the network that canned Chris Matthews (astonishingly, another white male) for telling girls they’re pretty. And who took the humiliated Matthews’ time slot? YOU DID! Despite the fact that he is white and you are black.

Actually, if you think about it, in a deeply racist, majority-white country, you’ve done pretty well issuing nonstop libels against white people. Here are three recent quotes:

Joy-Ann: “I’ll say it again: People on the right would trade all the tax cuts for the ability to openly say the N-word like in ‘the good old days.'”

That comment, like many made by you, seems at variance with the facts, and not based in reality. But has your delusional hatred of white Americans held you back? Not so’s you’d notice.

More:  https://anncoulter.com/2021/11/24/this-thanksgiving-joy-ann-reid-has-much-to-be-thankful-for/

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 09:42:38 pm »
As for Joy Reid why use the n word when idiot is far more apt?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 11:04:25 pm »
As for Joy Reid why use the n word when idiot is far more apt?

@goatprairie

True. An idiot is an idiot,regardless of skin color.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 11:14:14 pm »
sneakypete observed (re Reid)
"True. An idiot is an idiot,regardless of skin color."

Idiot or not, I'll proffer that this woman has a guiding influence over a larger percentage of blacks than you might think...  perhaps alarmingly so.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 11:16:17 pm »

Idiot or not, I'll proffer that this woman has a guiding influence over a larger percentage of blacks than you might think...  perhaps alarmingly so.

Agree.  Black supremest.  Decades of trying to get along and giving the black race all kind of perks.  Affirmative action, Head start, No child left behind, scores lowered only for blacks, programs only for blacks.  First choice in college. Never enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUWC-SWtffQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYjGvKR_70
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 11:22:30 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 11:59:26 pm »
Not true about Brett.  Blowsey Ford made up a story, being at some beer drinking , with 14 year old boy.  Nothing happened.  Even Blowsey said that.  It was an attempt at a grope, THAT FAILED!  FAILED. The left makes it a full blown RAPE!  Blowsey said in a tweet, she wanted to do this to Gorsouch.  She is a wild person, liar and even her husband does not believe her!  She is a liar. Wonder why her nickname is BLOWSEY?  Her dad and brother were part of MK ULTRA. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2021, 03:39:21 am »

@Fishrrman

I know,and I will never understand how or why this happens. I have dealt with black people my entire life,and they,as a class,are no dumber than any other race of people. Some are VERY smart,most are normal,and some are nothing less than dummies.

Yet the smart ones vote for the dummies to represent them.

Makes no sense at all to me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2021, 03:46:01 am »

Agree.  Black supremest.  Decades of trying to get along and giving the black race all kind of perks.  Affirmative action, Head start, No child left behind, scores lowered only for blacks, programs only for blacks.  First choice in college. Never enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUWC-SWtffQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYjGvKR_70

@LegalAmerican

MY honest opinion on ALL of those programs is they did more to hurt blacks than they did to help them.

I believe LBJ,who started it all off,knew that and did it on purpose to keep them on the Dim Plantation.

He was recorded celebrating the passage of "The Civil Rights Act of 1964" in the Oval Office as saying something VERY close to "Hot DAMN! We will now OWN the bleep vote for the next 100 years!"

That Bill was the worse thing that happened to both the black citizens as well as every other ethnic group in the United States since the founding of America. ALL it has done is create strife,anger,and violence.