Author Topic: Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism  (Read 4132 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Racist much?  Oh nevermind you are a resident furry foreigner racist who claims to be an American.

@Wingnut   @LegalAmerican

No,she is right,and you are the one with the prejudice,but it is towards her.

MOST blacks don't do volunteer charity work for the simple reason most can't afford to work for free.

Most white,Asians,and any other group you might mention that don't have white collar jobs don't do free volunteer work for the same reasons.

Has to do with personal and family survival more than it does race.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Evidence?

I seen plenty of black  bell ringers in my time.

I’ve seen plenty of both black and Native American people volunteer their time at food shelves and soup kitchens

@LMAO

I honestly haven't. Then again,truth to tell,I don't pay much attention to that sort of thing. I do know that I don't REMEMBER seeing any,but it could be because I had other things on my mind.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have only noticed the color of the bell, not the color of the person ringing it.  It's the bell that get's a person's attention.

@Hoodat

It was always the red Santa suit that stood out for me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Are they afraid that whites would be less likely to make a donation if the bellringer was a minority?

Is that their unconscious bias or mine?

@DefiantMassRINO

Who knows what those Ivory Office cretins are thinking?

I seriously doubt most people have ever wasted even a minute of their lives thinking about crap like that.

I suspect the majority of the people who do are people who just aren't happy unless they can find something to be mad about.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 07:06:20 pm by sneakypete »

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

That was awful white of them.
@sneakypete
It makes no sense to me... Alienate at least 50% of the population and expect things to stay the same?  Hitlary tried it....  There will be a comeuppance soon I hope.

Offline LMAO

@sneakypete
It makes no sense to me... Alienate at least 50% of the population and expect things to stay the same?  Hitlary tried it....  There will be a comeuppance soon I hope.

Especially for an organization that relies exclusively on people being charitable

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Wingnut   @LegalAmerican

No,she is right,and you are the one with the prejudice,but it is towards her.

MOST blacks don't do volunteer charity work for the simple reason most can't afford to work for free.

Most white,Asians,and any other group you might mention that don't have white collar jobs don't do free volunteer work for the same reasons.

Has to do with personal and family survival more than it does race.
Nice to see you side with the resident C unit.  I got your number.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I have only noticed the color of the bell, not the color of the person ringing it.  It's the bell that get's a person's attention.

@Hoodat

I was always like you -- until last year. For the first time in my life, I started to have a certain amount of fear for black people. All of a sudden our nation was blowing up. Cities were burning, and the most hateful things were being said about whites. I began to wonder if all the people of color I encountered during the day held such hatred toward whites as what I was seeing on TV. I started seeing WOKE t-shirts and bumper stickers everywhere. When everyone jumped to the conclusion that what happened to George Floyd had to do with race and no other explanation was acceptable, I knew we were entering a new level of race relationships in America. That's when I started noticing.

Tony Timpa is still not a household name, while George Floyd has statues, murals and a school to memorialize him. **nononono* Ascribing motive to police misconduct without the benefit of a trial ended up costing lives and property damage. But when the media ran with the racist narrative 24/7, so there was no way to avoid the madness that took place during the "summer of love." And now white folks can't be faulted for wondering if there's an SUV aiming to mow them down or some other calamity coming their way because they're white and therefore racist. For a split second that actually occurred to me the other day as I was walking from the parking lot toward Kroger. I should NEVER have had such a thought enter my head, but it did. It's so revealing about the times we're living in. :crying:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 11:35:51 pm by AllThatJazzZ »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
My wife is a big supporter of the Salvation Army.  No longer.  I will tell her to cross them off the list permanently.

I have zero tolerance for the woke nonsense that began with Kaepernick.  I have a long list of companies I will never buy from the rest of my life.  ANd the pro sports teams and owners can all go f*** themselves.  Taxpayers fields, arenas, stadiums, etc should all be shut down.  Let the owners build their own facilities.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I ignored the Salvation Army bell ringer yesterday when I was shopping. Well, I didn’t ignore HIM; I ignored the kettle.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LMAO

How many poor people who have no interest in racial politics or politics in general who depend on the Salvation Army will suffer because the idiots in charge decided being woke was more important than their original mission?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Idiot

How many poor people who have no interest in racial politics or politics in general who depend on the Salvation Army will suffer because the idiots in charge decided being woke was more important than their original mission?
You pretty well nailed it....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The poor will find other avenues,  Plenty out there to contribute to their well-being.

It is unfortunate the Harvard lawyer and CRT sponsor are in charge of what used to be a worthwhile entity.

Now it pours donations it receives into condemning the donors as racists.

Al Sharpton has to admire it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 02:58:56 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

You think leftists give a damn about the Salvation Army's original mission or about what happens to poor people?  They don't.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Hadn't realized they added theft protection to the red kettles.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Clip and distribute:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Daniel Concannon - KeepNHGranite
@KeepNHGranite
The Salvation Army's "Let's Talk About Racism" guide features an extensive section on "Whiteness."

Steps to absolve your Whiteness include:
-Admitting you're privileged
-Reading 'White Fragility'
-Getting POC to your home ASAP &
-Finding Kareem Abdul Jabar to make him your BFF.

@KeepNHGranite
Nov 27
The Salvation Army's "Let's Talk About Racism" guide features a glossary of Anti-White, cultural revolutionary terms.
Here are their pseudo-academic definitions for the Anti-White libels of:

- White Flight
- Whiteness
- White Supremacy

All meant to pathologize White existence.

@KeepNHGranite
Nov 27
The Salvation Army's "Let's Talk About Racism" guide affirms "Structural Racism" as the excuse du jour for natural disparity in outcomes.
In other words, if a Black dude fails out of school, commits murder, and goes to prison - the reason is: "White People Bad."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

@KeepNHGranite
The Salvation Army's "Let's Talk About Racism" guide features an extensive section on "Whiteness."

Steps to absolve your Whiteness include:
-Admitting you're privileged
-Reading 'White Fragility'
-Getting POC to your home ASAP &
-Finding Kareem Abdul Jabar to make him your BFF.

@KeepNHGranite
Nov 27
The Salvation Army's "Let's Talk About Racism" guide features a glossary of Anti-White, cultural revolutionary terms.
Here are their pseudo-academic definitions for the Anti-White libels of:

- White Flight
- Whiteness
- White Supremacy

All meant to pathologize White existence.

@KeepNHGranite
Nov 27
The Salvation Army's "Let's Talk About Racism" guide affirms "Structural Racism" as the excuse du jour for natural disparity in outcomes.
In other words, if a Black dude fails out of school, commits murder, and goes to prison - the reason is: "White People Bad."

Wow.  That is utterly toxic garbage.

Offline DB

You just misunderstood what they're trying to say...

The fact that they doubled down on this says it all.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You just misunderstood what they're trying to say...

The fact that they doubled down on this says it all.

Yes they did, straight over a cliff.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@Hoodat

It was always the red Santa suit that stood out for me.

They have one currently in front of the Amish Market in Hagerstown, Maryland...looks like a crystal meth addict with good manners ringing the bell with a Santa Claus hat.   (not that there's anything wrong with that...)   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

I have this feeling that someday we’re gonna find out that there was pressure from somewhere for all these organizations to go “woke.”

I always thought the Salvation Army was simply a charitable organization

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

@Hoodat

I was always like you -- until last year. For the first time in my life, I started to have a certain amount of fear for black people. All of a sudden our nation was blowing up. Cities were burning, and the most hateful things were being said about whites. I began to wonder if all the people of color I encountered during the day held such hatred toward whites as what I was seeing on TV. I started seeing WOKE t-shirts and bumper stickers everywhere. When everyone jumped to the conclusion that what happened to George Floyd had to do with race and no other explanation was acceptable, I knew we were entering a new level of race relationships in America. That's when I started noticing.

Tony Timpa is still not a household name, while George Floyd has statues, murals and a school to memorialize him. **nononono* Ascribing motive to police misconduct without the benefit of a trial ended up costing lives and property damage. But with the media ran with the racist narrative 24/7, so there was no way to avoid the madness that took place during the "summer of love." And now white folks can't be faulted for wondering if there's an SUV aiming to mow them down or some other calamity coming their way because they're white and therefore racist. For a split second that actually occurred to me the other day as I was walking from the parking lot toward Kroger. I should NEVER have had such a thought enter my head, but it did. It's so revealing about the times we're living in. :crying:

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

The poor will find other avenues,  Plenty out there to contribute to their well-being.

It is unfortunate the Harvard lawyer and CRT sponsor are in charge of what used to be a worthwhile entity.

Now it pours donations it receives into condemning the donors as racists.

Al Sharpton has to admire it.

So do, some people on here.