Author Topic: J.D. Vance: Make the Left Suffer ’Real Consequences’  (Read 67 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
J.D. Vance: Make the Left Suffer ’Real Consequences’
« on: November 21, 2021, 01:37:22 am »
J.D. Vance: Make the Left Suffer ’Real Consequences’

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 20 Nov 2021

J.D. Vance, a candidate for U.S. Senate in Ohio, spoke to Breitbart News Saturday about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict, big tech censorship, and how Republicans need to make the left suffer real consequences.

Breitbart News Saturday host Matthew Boyle opened the interview asking Vance about his thoughts on the not guilty verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

“That was pretty obvious if you looked at the video that the kid was innocent, that he did what any normal person would do to prevent themselves from being killed by people, turned out more like rapists and convicted felons,” Vance said.

Vance also commended the jurors for not falling victim to MSNBC’s intimidation tactics. “I’m really proud, frankly, of the jurors, who I think withstood a lot of media and political pressure, to actually come to the right verdict, and proud of our country that we let an innocent kid walk free,” he said. “But man, I’m really disappointed in our media. And I think that we should not celebrate too much about what’s going on.”

“Because well, I’m happy for Kyle. I’m really, really worried about what this case means. First of all, why was it brought in the first place? Second of all, why is the media allowed to harass the jury into almost convicting him?”

“And most importantly, why does everybody, from the President of the United States to every mainstream reporter, call this kid a white supremacist when he shot other white people in self defense?”

Vance also touched on the partisan role Big Tech played in the Rittenhouse case as the story developed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/20/exclusive-j-d-vance-make-the-left-suffer-real-consequences/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Re: J.D. Vance: Make the Left Suffer ’Real Consequences’
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 01:47:05 am »
Several people have told me I should read his book "Hillbilly Elegy."  I certainly like what he has to say here.
James 1:20