Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg: Rittenhouse Trial Sending Message ‘It’s OK to Shoot White People, Too’  (Read 109 times)

rangerrebew

Whoopi Goldberg: Rittenhouse Trial Sending Message ‘It’s OK to Shoot White People, Too’

Pam Key16 Nov 20219,633

Whoopi Goldberg told her co-hosts Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse has sent the message “it’s OK to shoot White people too.”

Goldberg said, “All eyes are on Wisconsin after lawyers made closing arguments on whether 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse traveling across state lines to take up arms before killing two men and wounding a third during a night of social justice protests and unrest were acts of self-defense or was it vigilante murder?”

During closing arguments, prosecutor Thomas Binger said, “One of the things to keep in mind is that when the defendant provokes the incident, he loses the right to self-defense. You cannot claim self-defense against a danger you create … What you don’t do is you don’t bring a gun to a fistfight … What the defendant wants you to believe is, because he’s the one who brought the gun, he gets to kill.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/16/whoopi-goldberg-rittenhouse-trial-sending-message-its-ok-to-shoot-white-people-too/

Offline skeeter

Its OK to shoot white people who threaten your life, too.

rangerrebew

She can take her "concern" and shove it up her fat *ss.  She's a liberal so she would be happy if shooting white people were legal.  She's a racist of the ilk of Al Sharptongue and Je$$e Jack$on which means everything she says must first be taken as a lie until proven otherwise. 9999hair out0000

Offline Kamaji

Its OK to shoot white people who threaten your life, too.

My thoughts, too!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If they are physically attacking you and threatening to or attempting to kill you, yes, Whoopie, it is okay to defend yourself.

In fact, it really is an equal opportunity situation where it is legally OK to shoot those attackers in defense of your person, or in some states, in defense of a third party who is being attacked, regardless of race, creed, color, nation of origin, pronouns, identified gender orientations, or sexual orientation.

(Sheesh, did I miss anything?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis