Author Topic: Joe Biden Blames Record High Energy Prices on Oil Companies, Calls for Investigation  (Read 688 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The kind of government we get when a successful, empowering the government and people President is run out of office with false testimonies and lies, and those globalist determined to bring America down take over.  By the way thank lieing deceivng NeverTrumpers for doing their part.  They helped bring down Trump and force Biden on us, despite their lies to the contrary.

@christian

They are not only NOT denying it,they are PROUD of doing it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Has it occurred to people yet, that Biden is setting up the final WWIII scenario?  Many now believe we are in the EndTimes, and many love lies/liars, and despise those that insist on believing facts and the truth.
The valley of Armageddon yearns to be filled.....soon!  It takes a lot of liars and lovers of lies to fill it!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Yep. Not sure if this is it, but there are a lot of things which line up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@IsailedawayfromFR

I am NOT trying to contridict you,but PLEASE don't equate Biden to a hard-working dung beetle. The beetle is an honest insect,working hard every day to do the job he was born to do. He is not confused in ANY respect,and chances are IF you could measure his IQ,he is smarter than anyone in the Biden family.
IIRC, also providing for offspring (larvae in the middle of the ball).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
As a retireee of an oil company, I hope and endorse anything and everything my company and its competitors can do to DESTROY Biden.

Finish him off!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

As a retireee of an oil company, I hope and endorse anything and everything my company and its competitors can do to DESTROY Biden.

Finish him off!!!!!
We're still working on it!

C S Lewis

Offline art.prout

Finish him off!!!!!

:yowsa:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Playing the DEM blame game ... and calling for an investigation trying to convince people that Joe and Co. aren't to blame. Joe is just an evil idiot.

Exactly right

"President Biden has now completed the two-step ritual that presidents perform to deflect voter anger over rising gasoline prices," the editorial board began Tuesday. "The first step is ordering an investigation into gas price gouging, which Mr. Biden did last week. The second is releasing oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve, which Mr. Biden did Tuesday. These moves accomplish one thing: making it appear that the president is doing something about gas prices."  -WAPO

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Exactly right

"President Biden has now completed the two-step ritual that presidents perform to deflect voter anger over rising gasoline prices," the editorial board began Tuesday. "The first step is ordering an investigation into gas price gouging, which Mr. Biden did last week. The second is releasing oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve, which Mr. Biden did Tuesday. These moves accomplish one thing: making it appear that the president is doing something about gas prices."  -WAPO
I believe the last 4 Democrat Presidents have gone after oil companies to deflect.

Oil companies beginning with John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil have lifted this country as well as most of the world up to enjoy a better standard of living yet are always painted as villains.

Every time I fill up, I place on of these decals pointing at the price paid to remind others of who is doing the gouging.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

They can start by dropping their jab mandates for offshore workers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

I believe the last 4 Democrat Presidents have gone after oil companies to deflect.

Oil companies beginning with John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil have lifted this country as well as most of the world up to enjoy a better standard of living yet are always painted as villains.

Every time I fill up, I place on of these decals pointing at the price paid to remind others of who is doing the gouging.

i just picked up a hunnert of these stickers from eBay myself. Plan on fixing em to as many pumps as possible before the fbi classifies it as terrorism.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 03:44:26 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
i just picked up a hunnert of these stickers from eBay myself. Plan on fixing em to as many pumps as possible before the fbi classifies it as terrorism.

I've seen them at grocery store, hardware stores, and department stores too.  Seems Joe is doing a lot of pointing lately,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.