Author Topic: Border Chief Alejandro Mayorkas: Our Priority Is Justice, Not Border Security  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Border Chief Alejandro Mayorkas: Our Priority Is Justice, Not Border Security

Neil Munro 17 Nov 2021

Americans should not have a secure border until they also provide justice for migrants, according to Alejandro Mayorkas, the pro-migration secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

Mayorkas made the claim after being asked Tuesday by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR): “What should be a higher priority of the United States Government? Securing our border or giving amnesty to illegal aliens who are already here?”

“Justice is our priority,” Mayorkas declared at a Senate hearing, adding “That includes securing our border and providing relief to those [migrants] who qualify for it under our laws.”

Cotton asked Mayorkas to compare his border-security record to President Donald Trump’s border numbers: “Are you satisfied that two and a half times as many illegal migrants have crossed into this country this year compared to last year?”

“No, I’m not,” replied Mayorkas, who then added: “but worse is to promulgate and operationalize a policy that defies our values as a nation.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2021/11/17/border-chief-mayorkas-justice-is-our-priority/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Is "Alejandro Mayorkas" hispanic?

I would never -- let me repeat for emphasis, NEVER -- trust a hispanic to be in charge of "border security". I don't care to WHAT party he belonged...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I would have never guessed that a party insider who had been rewarded with such a sweet "do-nothing but show up" job would beg to be fired.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

I would never -- let me repeat for emphasis, NEVER -- trust a hispanic to be in charge of "border security". I don't care to WHAT party he belonged...

Agree, however we can't say the truth.   

Offline LegalAmerican

Listen to this.  Oscar talks about the border and shows it.  The horror of human trafficking, bad treatment of women and children.  HOW IS THIS....about any justice?  LA RAZA?   RACIST,  'the race'.  And they want 6 of our states as, ASTLAN.  Does not matter, it was sold, and a treaty made.  Calif.. Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, parts of Colorado. ONE BIG MEXICAN NATION.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT-f6-x5gW0

Offline LegalAmerican

People keep going into the PAST. 
--------------------------------
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IseOrzJJaWk

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Mydorkass is Greek I believe...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan wrote:
"Mydorkass is Greek I believe..."

Actually, I was thinking that myself.
Regardless of ethnicity, he's a liar.

DO NOT make the mistake of calling him "incompetent" -- he knows EXACTLY what he's doing...

Offline skeeter

Vulcan wrote:
"Mydorkass is Greek I believe..."

Actually, I was thinking that myself.
Regardless of ethnicity, he's a liar.

DO NOT make the mistake of calling him "incompetent" -- he knows EXACTLY what he's doing...
Ditto. This invasion is 100% planned.

As usual, when progs talk about justice they are certainly NOT talking about justice for you and I.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
That’s why it’s called the “Department of Homeland Justice”.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

That’s why it’s called the “Department of Homeland Justice”.
The entire federal government root and branch has been subordinated to the leftist cause - amounting to 25-35 percent of the population. The consequence of most likely a fraudulent election.

It's difficult to grasp the immense significance of this and, apparently, most haven't yet.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 03:14:45 pm by skeeter »