Author Topic: Longtime Biden friend casts doubt if president will run for reelection  (Read 208 times)

Offline libertybele

Gee, now that's quite an astonishing revelation!   *****rollingeyes*****  What I do find interesting in the article is that it mentions that Kamel isn't included on the 'short list'.

Longtime Biden friend casts doubt if president will run for reelection

Former Democratic Senator Chris Dodd appeared to cast doubt on the likelihood of President Biden running for re-election in 2024.

"I’m hoping the president runs for re-election," Dodd, who served in the Senate along with Biden for 28 years and remains a close friend, told the New York Times this week. "But for whatever reason that might not be the case, it’s hard to believe there would be a short list without Kamala’s name on it. She’s the vice president of the United States."

A recent USA Today/Suffolk University survey showed a 37.8% approval rating for Biden with a 59% disapproval – more than 21 points underwater. Forty-six percent of those included in the survey said Biden has done a worse job than expected, and 64% said they don't want Biden to run for reelection.

Harris has just a 27.8% approval rating with 51.2% disapproving of her performance in office, according to USA Today/Suffolk University. That is more than 23 percentage points underwater. .................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/longtime-biden-friend-unsure-run-reelection
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Re: Longtime Biden friend casts doubt if president will run for reelection
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 01:40:44 am »
Reelection?  The better question is will he finish his first term?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 01:43:26 am »

Almost laughable that Kamel is even more unpopular than Joe.  I don't see him making it until the '22 election, but he has surprised me as I didn't think he'd make it longer than 3 mos.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 03:14:22 am »
Almost laughable that Kamel is even more unpopular than Joe.  I don't see him making it until the '22 election, but he has surprised me as I didn't think he'd make it longer than 3 mos.
I still say they will find a way to dump her and try to get the person they really want in the White House before Biden is ousted.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 04:51:46 am »
It's not a surprise. Traitor Joe said he was only going to serve 1 term but he is a liar.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 02:03:52 pm »
I'm surprised he's lasted this long. Of course, working about two hours a week and hiding out on long weekends seems to do the trick.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 02:30:34 pm »

"Playoffs?  Don't talk to me about Playoffs...here wondering if we'll win another game!!!"   - Jim Mora
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald