Author Topic: Major Cities Brace for Left Wing Violence  (Read 321 times)

rangerrebew

Major Cities Brace for Left Wing Violence
« on: November 11, 2021, 08:00:43 pm »

Major Cities Brace for Left Wing Violence
By
Mark Megahan -
November 10, 2021

Violence is expected to break out in Democrat run cities the moment a verdict for Kyle Rittenhouse comes in. Prosecutors did a less than lackluster job of proving their case, indicating that Kyle was right all along. He was simply defending himself. Chicago’s alleged Mayor Lori Lightfoot and her wife have gone into hiding behind private security while her city cancels time off for remaining cops on her force. There aren’t many who haven’t been defunded or forced off their beat already, by refusing an unconstitutional COVID-19 shot.
Liberal violence brewing

It will be “a burning and a looting tonight” when a verdict comes in for Kyle Rittenhouse. Police in liberal run cities from coast-to-coast are getting ready for violence. A statement issued by the Chicago, Illinois Police Department informed an anxious public “they have canceled one regular day off for all city officers this upcoming weekend.”

They don’t blame the Rittenhouse verdict directly. This move is simply to “enhance public safety and to address current crime patterns.” Lightfoot wants you to think it will decrease drive-by shootings and nightly killings.

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/major-cities-brace-for-left-wing-violence/?utm_source=DRH%20Warm%20Up%202021&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:32996832&utm_campaign=Major%20Cities%20Brace%20for%20Left%20Wing%20Violence

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Major Cities Brace for Left Wing Violence
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 08:04:58 pm »
If Chicago does. burn down, there are some similarities to the Great fire of 1871.

Both were started by animals-  A Cow in 1871, Vermin Rodents in 2020-2021.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 08:10:33 pm »
So why is this threat of violence from the left acceptable?  Violence is violence; the ideologies of the violent themselves should be immaterial.  And yet, they're not.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 08:23:31 pm »
So why is this threat of violence from the left acceptable?  Violence is violence; the ideologies of the violent themselves should be immaterial.  And yet, they're not.

Business, Government, and Population in general are fearful of the power of Wokeness and threats of BLM and Antifa.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 08:33:34 pm »
Yet, or again?

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 08:36:55 pm »
   We know from previous experience that holding Bibles on Church steps with a little Tear gas mixed in works rather well.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 08:38:44 pm »
Biden is happy.  It will bump him out of the news cycle for 24 to 36 hours while the MSM will report on all those mostly peaceful fires and lootings.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2021, 09:03:23 pm »
It seems to me this is more a warning to leftist cities who haven't gotten in on the act to get rioters ready so the MSM can lie about the causes and claim racism though shooter and victims are white :pondering:.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2021, 11:19:19 pm »
Hmmmm....
Lemmeeeessseee here...

White man shoots black man.
Blacks riot.
Check.

White man shoots white man. Harms no black man by doing so.
Blacks riot.

What's next?
White man shoots no one, but simply exists.
Blacks riot.
That's the ticket!

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2021, 11:41:42 pm »
Hmmmm....
Lemmeeeessseee here...

White man shoots black man.
Blacks riot.
Check.

White man shoots white man. Harms no black man by doing so.
Blacks riot.

What's next?
White man shoots no one, but simply exists.
Blacks riot.
That's the ticket!
Kyle dissed the George Floyd riots and mayhem by shooting those "honoring Floyd's memory", so by extension, dissed the "memory of Floyd"...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2021, 02:17:00 am »
Leave the cities and watch the hell play out by people who do not wish to have police nearby to help.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Idiot

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2021, 03:19:06 am »
Y'all are getting a bit ahead of yourselves here.  Rittenhouse will be convicted.  I saw the other day that groups were targeting the jurors to make sure they understood that he had to be convicted.  It's a done deal.....

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2021, 04:03:35 am »
Y'all are getting a bit ahead of yourselves here.  Rittenhouse will be convicted.  I saw the other day that groups were targeting the jurors to make sure they understood that he had to be convicted.  It's a done deal.....

Then none of us have the right to defend ourselves.  Ever..... under any circumstance.

I don't believe 12 people will see it your way.  I don't think 12 people will be intimidated.  If there are few cowering in fear to these thugs, it will be a hung jury.  in the spirit of 11-1, 10-2, or the something to the sort.

The prosecution did that badly.  In fact the prosecution pretty much did the Defense's job for them.

Even the left wing pundits are expecting an acquittal.  So I am kind of puzzled with your doom and gloom.  For some reason there is a 1 in 1000 conviction, it will be viewed as the biggest miscarriage of justice in our lifetime.  I think the kid has to be feeling pretty good about his chances.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2021, 09:40:02 pm »
Then none of us have the right to defend ourselves.  Ever..... under any circumstance.

I don't believe 12 people will see it your way.  I don't think 12 people will be intimidated.  If there are few cowering in fear to these thugs, it will be a hung jury.  in the spirit of 11-1, 10-2, or the something to the sort.

The prosecution did that badly.  In fact the prosecution pretty much did the Defense's job for them.

Even the left wing pundits are expecting an acquittal.  So I am kind of puzzled with your doom and gloom.  For some reason there is a 1 in 1000 conviction, it will be viewed as the biggest miscarriage of justice in our lifetime.  I think the kid has to be feeling pretty good about his chances.
Oh I agree with you.....but....   The OJ verdict comes to mind.  If OJ can be acquitted then Rittenhouse can be convicted.  Any sane person would acquit Rittenhouse....but as you know...we are in uncharted waters in this country...

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2021, 10:26:44 pm »
Oh I agree with you.....but....   The OJ verdict comes to mind.  If OJ can be acquitted then Rittenhouse can be convicted.  Any sane person would acquit Rittenhouse....but as you know...we are in uncharted waters in this country...

Fully agree, but in sad news, I think the defense dropped the ball today by allowing fuzzy doctored drone video as admissable evidence of defense.  His odds of conviction of a lesser charge went up about 100X today.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 10:52:27 pm by catfish1957 »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2021, 10:34:06 pm »
   We know from previous experience that holding Bibles on Church steps with a little Tear gas mixed in works rather well.

Right.       
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.