Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse sobbing shows what's wrong with America  (Read 155 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kyle Rittenhouse sobbing shows what's wrong with America
« on: November 11, 2021, 12:30:25 pm »
By Issac Baily

Kyle Rittenhouse, in an unusual move for a defendant, took the witness stand Wednesday. He cried. His defense team then made a motion for a mistrial with prejudice, which means Rittenhouse couldn’t be retried. But whatever the court rules, he has already won.

© Provided by NBC News
He’s charged with ​​reckless homicide, intentional homicide and attempted intentional homicide for shooting three people (killing two of them) who were protesting the police shooting of yet another Black man, Jacob Blake, in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last summer. The protest followed many George Floyd-inspired ones that erupted across the world calling for police accountability and justice for Black lives. White allies, like the ones Rittenhouse shot, were among the protesters. Rittenhouse has pleaded not guilty.

If Rittenhouse is convicted, he will likely stop being a right-wing mascot and become a right-wing martyr. If he isn’t convicted, he will set a precedent for others like him to pick up guns they shouldn’t have and thrust themselves into the middle of unrest they should avoid — confident in knowing that prison won’t be in their future.

To his supporters, and even many of his detractors, Rittenhouse isn’t a monster. Not really. He was a young, dumb kid hyped up on the Foxification or Fox News effect of American discourse on the Black Lives Matter movement in a country that fetishes guns — for show, for sport and for killing — not a white supremacist, like, say Dylann Roof. Not really. He wore no hoods and didn’t wrap himself in the Confederate flag. He’s a patriot who tried to bring calm to chaos because, as Fox News prime-time host Tucker Carlson told us at the time of the shooting, the adults around him wouldn’t “maintain order.” He was so nonviolent that police officers greeted him and those like him like fellow guardians of the community before he killed anyone.

He didn’t open fire until absolutely necessary. It was “self-defense,” his supporters have told us outside the courtroom and his lawyers have argued inside the courtroom. Had “criminals,” whom many of us prefer to call Rittenhouse’s victims — though the judge said they can’t be called that during the trial — not rushed him, had not provoked him, they would be alive and he would never have been charged. None of his decisions before the moments he pulled the trigger seem to matter. He defended himself. That’s all.

I mean, look at his red, tear-stained face on the stand, so compelling that the judge stopped the trial for 10 minutes to allow Rittenhouse to compose himself. His tears tell the story.

Continued at link.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kyle-rittenhouse-sobbing-shows-what-s-wrong-with-america/ar-AAQz2tu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This has to be THE most biased,racist,anti-white, left-wing piece of propoganda ever published,and no comments are allowed and the writer never once identifies himself as a black supr Iemist racist piece of crap. I knew he was,but had to look up his photo to verify it.

Now,I know it is  NOT allowed to identify our racist masters are the racist pieces of offal they are,but I,for one,am TIRED of remaining silent while I,and many other innocecent white people are going identified as racists and murdererers,merely because we support justice instead of black bigotry.

This piece of offal is nothing LESS than a full-blown bleep. That IS what he is,so why not be able to identifify him correctly?

If we don't start fighting back soon,we are going to lose and become second-class citizens in "The Brave New World" and end up being servants for our black masters.

We are doing America,the cause of freedom,and indeed,the possibe safetly of blacks who are NOT the racists pigs he is a disservice by not signling black racists like him out and identifying them for what they are in public.

I defy ANYONE to read his report and find one single thing to disagree with me about on this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse sobbing shows what's wrong with America
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 12:31:28 pm »
Hell,even the software here is fighting truth and justice by automatically deleting the word I wrote.

We seem to have lost this fight before we even begin to fight it.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 12:59:57 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 12:51:46 pm »
Hell,even the software here is fighting truth and justice by automatically deleting the word I wrote.

We seem to have lose this fight before we even begin to fight it.

You nailed it! @sneakypete

His last paragraph shows his true colors:

If you care about saving this democracy from the Kyle Rittenhouses of the world, you shouldn’t look to a judge and a jury. Because a “guilty” or “not guilty” verdict in a lone case can’t fix what ails us.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 01:00:38 pm »
You nailed it! @sneakypete

His last paragraph shows his true colors:

@Elderberry

I can fix what ails him.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 01:26:24 pm »
Obviously the left is terrified people might decide they have a moral right to self defense.

Like any predator would be.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 01:29:01 pm by skeeter »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 02:28:52 pm »