Author Topic: Joe Biden Struggles to Save Christmas and Thanksgiving  (Read 165 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Struggles to Save Christmas and Thanksgiving
« on: November 10, 2021, 01:25:45 pm »
Joe Biden Struggles to Save Christmas and Thanksgiving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYl5C9PufY&ab_channel=TheWhiteHouse

Charlie Spiering 10 Nov 2021

President Joe Biden continues struggling with messaging to Americans about what his administration is doing to make things better for the difficult 2021 holiday season.

The White House released a video on Tuesday evening of Biden trying to reassure Americans things were going to be fine, despite looming reports of shortages, and stubbornly high costs for ordinary goods.

“I know a lot of Americans are worried whether or not there’s going to be enough stock on the shelves for Thanksgiving and Christmas,” Biden says in the video, as a reassuring soft piano soundtrack plays in the background.

Biden is struggling to address immediate economic issues as consumers face a 41 percent higher cost for their Thanksgiving turkeys, a 10.5 percent higher cost for food, 20 percent higher shipping costs, and gas prices up nearly 90 percent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/10/joe-biden-struggles-to-save-christmas-and-thanksgiving/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden Struggles to Save Christmas and Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 01:43:20 pm »
Multiple takes, extensive editing and veins full of medications - and he still appears breathless and unaware of what he's saying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 01:48:05 pm »
All he needs is a sweater and he would be the perfect Jimmah Caataah 2.
This is JC's second term in every single way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 02:01:28 pm »
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
The Energy Secretary is talking about vaccines. The Transportation Secretary is talking about paternal leave. The Border Czar is in France with a migrant caravan on the way. And Joe Biden had one event in his schedule yesterday.
We’re doing great.
8:17 AM · Nov 10, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2021, 02:23:21 pm »
Biden's masochistic martyrdom is bumming out America.
Why doesn't he ever have anything happy to talk about?
Did the sun ever shine in Scranton?

« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 02:40:18 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2021, 02:34:22 pm »
All he needs is a sweater and he would be the perfect Jimmah Caataah 2.
This is JC's second term in every single way.

Except Jimmy Carter new what was going on in the country

Joe Biden doesn’t. And that’s not an attack. I believe every day he wakes up his advisers tell him what’s going on, and the few times he actually talks to the press, he messes it up because he has no clue.

Patients who have early-stage dementia have to be re-oriented. His staff or his nurses and therapy staff
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2021, 05:31:54 pm »
This moron is like the Grinch, except he has no heart to grow and will not in the end save any holiday. All his plans that are working are designed to destroy Americans while rewarding the illegal. Any time he says he has a plan to save something or solve a crisis you know it's horse manure and pablum intended only to clam what he considers the rabble and has no reals substance. Joe couldn't come up with a plan to not sh!t himself and all of his advisors are either incompetent or thrilled to death with what's happening.