Author Topic: Sen. Barrasso: At Climate Conference Biden ‘Pledged Allegiance To The Flag Of The United Nations’ No  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Barrasso: At Climate Conference Biden ‘Pledged Allegiance To The Flag Of The United Nations’ Not The United States

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
November 07, 2021 1:35 PM ET

Republican Wyoming Sen. John Barrasso said Sunday that President Joe Biden embarrassed Americans at the recent climate conference in Glasgow by pledging “allegiance to the flag of the United Nations,” not the United States.

“Joe Biden and a large entourage of Democrats from the House and the Senate and his cabinet all jetting off to Europe to a climate conference and for what purpose?” Barrasso asked on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.” “What did he do there? He pledged allegiance to the flag of the United Nations instead of to the flag of the United States.”

“He basically apologized for America. He begged OPEC and [Valadmir] Putin to create more energy, to make more energy. And he promised to raise energy prices in America,” Barrasso continued

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/vm8vp7/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/07/john-barrasso-climate-conference-joe-biden-pledged-allegiance-flag-united-nations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Wow .... but, why am I surprised?  Joe's a traitor.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

Wow .... but, why am I surprised?  Joe's a traitor.
That's why I call him Traitor Joe.

Offline LegalAmerican

That's why I call him Traitor Joe.

And some, still want to bad mouth POTUS TRUMP.  SMH

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He defied his own allegiance to the USA he gave when he accepted office.

Traitors are to be exterminated.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

He defied his own allegiance to the USA he gave when he accepted office.

Traitors are to be exterminated.

When?  Can't happen soon enough.  Treason.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's a violation of his Oath Of Office, somewhere.

IMPEACH!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis