Author Topic: Liz Cheney: Republicans Must Reject Trump’s Attempt to ‘Steal the Election’  (Read 836 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney: Republicans Must Reject Trump’s Attempt to ‘Steal the Election’

Pam Key 7 Nov 2021

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that Republicans must “reject” former President Donald Trump’s attempts to steal the 2020 presidential election.

Anchor Chris Wallace said, “Congresswoman Cheney, I suspect one of the reasons you were being honored is because you spoke out against President Trump after the insurrection because you are one of the few Republicans willing to join the January 6th Committee, the committee investigating what happened. The flip side of that is that you lost your leadership position among House Republicans, you face a tough primary challenge in your state Wyoming this next year. Why wouldn’t members of both parties look at your example and state that is the last thing I want to do?”

Cheney said, “I fundamentally believe, Chris, at the end of the day, the success of this country in the future and the security of our constitutional underpinnings require that there is a recognition sometimes when you do have to say partisanship has to be put aside. I think that we have to have two strong parties in this country. I think that the only way the Republican Party can go forward in strength is if we reject the lie. If we reject what happened on January 6th, if we reject the efforts at President Trump made it to, frankly, steal the election. If we tell voters the truth and if we present ourselves to voters based on substance.”

She added, “I believe firmly in conservative ideals and principles, and I believe they are ready for the nation. In order to prevail and win elections, we have to remember the most conservative of conservative ideals is embracing the Constitution and the rule of law. At the end of the day, that is more important than party politics.”

Pam Key 7 Nov 2021

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that Republicans must “reject” former President Donald Trump’s attempts to steal the 2020 presidential election.

Anchor Chris Wallace said, “Congresswoman Cheney, I suspect one of the reasons you were being honored is because you spoke out against President Trump after the insurrection because you are one of the few Republicans willing to join the January 6th Committee, the committee investigating what happened. The flip side of that is that you lost your leadership position among House Republicans, you face a tough primary challenge in your state Wyoming this next year. Why wouldn’t members of both parties look at your example and state that is the last thing I want to do?”

Cheney said, “I fundamentally believe, Chris, at the end of the day, the success of this country in the future and the security of our constitutional underpinnings require that there is a recognition sometimes when you do have to say partisanship has to be put aside. I think that we have to have two strong parties in this country. I think that the only way the Republican Party can go forward in strength is if we reject the lie. If we reject what happened on January 6th, if we reject the efforts at President Trump made it to, frankly, steal the election. If we tell voters the truth and if we present ourselves to voters based on substance.”

She added, “I believe firmly in conservative ideals and principles, and I believe they are ready for the nation. In order to prevail and win elections, we have to remember the most conservative of conservative ideals is embracing the Constitution and the rule of law. At the end of the day, that is more important than party politics.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/07/liz-cheney-republicans-must-reject-trumps-attempt-to-steal-the-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney: ‘Un-American’ to Say January 6 Was a False Flag Operation

Pam Key 7 Nov 2021

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that spreading the lie that the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol was a false flag operation is “un-American.”

Anchor Chris Wallace said, “We’ve always argued about policy. What strikes me as was different now but not just now but in recent years is that we argue over facts. We argue over the truth. Congresswoman Cheney, there is talk now that January 6 was a false flag operation. It was a case of liberals in the deep state setting up conservatives and Trump supporters. Is there any truth to that?”

Cheney said, “None at all. It’s the same thing that you hear people saying 9/11 is an inside job. It’s un-American to be spreading those kinds of lies, and they are lies.”

She added, “We have an obligation that goes beyond partisanship and an obligation that we share, Democrats and Republicans together, to make sure that we understand every single piece of the facts about what happened that day. We need to make sure that the people who did are held accountable. To call it a false flag application and spread those lies is dangerous.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/07/liz-cheney-un-american-to-say-january-6-was-a-false-flag-operation/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 07:38:27 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

No Liz! Republicans must reject Liz Cheney and every other swamp dweller infesting their ranks!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

well, duh.... Trump legitimately lost. Hopefully the faithful will finally accept reality.

Offline skeeter

well, duh.... Trump legitimately lost. Hopefully the faithful will finally accept reality.
Your desperate pleas are like sweet music.

Offline mountaineer

What year does she think this is? Trump is not trying to "steal" the 2020 election. Looks like he's living rent-free in her head, as well as in those of everyone on CNN.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

I really wish she would just STFU and die already.

Offline EdinVA

Those that stand the most to lose, scream the loudest..... Liz must be afraid of losing something.... wonder which pocket is running low??

Offline DB

I didn't think Liz was capable of being this stupid.

I was wrong.

Offline libertybele

...hmmm let's see ... the one person in this scenario that I reject is Liz!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

A lot of hate for the bad orange man....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One good trend I am seeing is that this bitch is having a tougher and tougher time getting an audience to hear her static.

She is just one primary, or new majority/minority  leader away from oblivion.

McCarthy must join her on that journey.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Republicans:  Liz Cheney must STFU
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

Your desperate pleas are like sweet music.
My advice to you is get over Trump losing. He lost, and nothing is going to make him president.
We have two important elections coming up in the next three years. Youngkin in Virginia showed the way.
Let's not let whining and moaning about Trump losing an election screw that up.

Offline goatprairie

Yes, let's stop people from telling the truth. Burn the heretic. All hail our glorious (lying) idol, Donald J. Trump. Sorry, no dice.

Offline Hoodat

Yes, let's stop people from telling the truth. Burn the heretic. All hail our glorious (lying) idol, Donald J. Trump. Sorry, no dice.

That wasn't a call for censorship.  I just get tired of hearing so-called Republicans parroting Democrat talking points.

And no, there isn't any truth in what she said either.  Nor has their been for quite a while.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

That's the point lefty. SHE'S NOT TELLING THE TRUTH!

Offline Mesaclone

Or…..
She’s lying, which is the norm for her.
We don’t burn heretics, we primary them.
None of us have an idol.

So your entire argument rests on 3 utterly false premises. Nice logic work on that one. Very persuasive.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 02:38:05 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline LegalAmerican

No Liz! Republicans must reject Liz Cheney and every other swamp dweller infesting their ranks!

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

AND ALL THE LYING, EVIL CORRUPT DEMON-RATS.   LETS GO BRANDON. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Nope.  We all know. why don't you LEFTY'S know anything? 

https://rumble.com/embed/vm438b/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/embed/vdijkh/?pub=4
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 03:12:38 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline MajorClay

I reject Liz Cheney

Offline goatprairie

Or…..
She’s lying, which is the norm for her.
We don’t burn heretics, we primary them.
None of us have an idol.

So your entire argument rests on 3 utterly false premises. Nice logic work on that one. Very persuasive.
The people at Trump's rallies robotically chanting how much they love him prove you wrong.
Nobody should chant how much they love a politician....especially someone like Trump.

Offline goatprairie

That's the point lefty. SHE'S NOT TELLING THE TRUTH!
Trump legitimately lost. He's lying to the faithful who, despite all the evidence, continue to believe his lies.

Online LMAO

Nobody should chant how much they love a politician....

@goatprairie

Love can cloud logic and good judgment

The left also cries cheating whenever they lose an election. Stacey Abrams is still convinced she is the governor of Georgia and Hillary Clinton believes she was the duly elected president of the United States

We may find out one day that yes, there was enough funny stuff going on that cost Donald Trump the election.

But for now, I’ll stick to what I know for sure and that is Donald Trump got a record number of votes. But Biden got more
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 06:46:40 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy