Author Topic: Kamala Harris’ Laughable Riff on Trees and Racism Is Like a Scene From ‘The Office’  (Read 63 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris’ Laughable Riff on Trees and Racism Is Like a Scene From ‘The Office’
By Bonchie | Nov 07, 2021 10:00 AM ET

When I first started writing at RedState as an unpaid lackey pumping out diaries some years ago, I needed an easy, one-word description of things that are so absurd that they mimic parody. I settled on “parodical,” and to this day, I have no idea if I made it up or if it actually passes muster as part of the English language. Google is inconclusive on that question.

Still, it fits the video I’m about to share with you to a tee, and you’ll be less than shocked to learn it involves Kamala Harris. Yes, the world’s most inauthentic, unnatural politician made news yesterday by pressing NASA on its ability to sort trees by race as part of an “environmental justice” push.

https://twitter.com/jacobkschneider/status/1457072500882481160

This is like a scene from The Office or Veep. You see the camera shake as she begins her nonsensical inquiry, followed by an awkward zoom-in. Slumped over, Harris begins to ask the presumed scientist she’s speaking with if he can sort trees by race in order to measure “tree equity” so as to promote “environmental justice.”

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/07/kamala-harris-laughable-riff-on-trees-and-racism-is-like-a-scene-from-the-office-n471317
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lefties have been screaming about "Environmental Justice" for years.  They started off being upset that urbanites live closer to pollution sources.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: