Author Topic: Kamala Harris Will Jet to Center of Illegal Immigration Crisis — in Europe  (Read 91 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Will Jet to Center of Illegal Immigration Crisis — in Europe
By Mike Miller | Nov 06, 2021 9:45 PM ET

Why does it seem like every time I write about Kamala Harris, I say it’s “almost” like hapless Joe Biden’s equally hapless vice president tries to do stupid crap to put herself in the worst possible light?

Because every time I write about Kamala Harris, she has just done something else stupid or is about to do something else stupid to further solidify her lock as the worst vice president in modern history, that’s why.

From awkwardly overacting in a ridiculous space video replete with child actors who just sat and stared at her, to continuing to laugh at the most cringeworthy times for a person of her supposed stature, to sampling sweets at a New Jersey baker while a critical meeting on the Biden Border Crisis™ was taking place between senior officials in the administration and Mexico’s President Andrés Manuel López Obrador and members of his cabinet, Kamala Harris is as inept as the office of the vice presidency has ever seen.

All of that said, here we go again.

Harris will travel on her third foreign trip on Monday, this time to “ground zero” to grapple with the illegal immigration crisis — in Europe. No, really.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/11/06/kamala-harris-will-jet-to-center-of-illegal-immigration-crisis-in-europe-n471190
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34