Author Topic: Not Suspicious at All: Top NJ Democrat Says They 'Recently Found' 12,000 Ballots  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not Suspicious at All: Top NJ Democrat Says They 'Recently Found' 12,000 Ballots
Matt Vespa

Posted: Nov 07, 2021 6:00 AM

Leah has covered this New Jersey race extensively. It’s a state senate seat so it doesn’t get much attention but if you live in the Garden State, this is a huge upset. This is the New York Giants beating the Patriots in Super Bowl 42. New Jersey Senate President Stephen Sweeney appears to have been beaten by a no-name Republican Edward Durr, who spent less than $100 to beat Sweeney. I’m deducting the $67 he spent at Dunkin’ Donuts. I’ve lived in New Jersey for most of my life. Sweeney owns South Jersey. He’s the labor union's top guy there. He controls that campaign cash. No governor can get much down without his blessing either. To get clipped likes this, really highlights the miserable election night Democrats had this cycle. So, why hasn’t he conceded yet? Well, 12,000 ballots just magically appeared. Sorry, they were “recently found” (via Washington Examiner):

Democratic New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney, who is projected to lose his bid for reelection against a little-known truck driver, is talking about "recently found" ballots to support his refusal to concede the race.

The defiant incumbent released a statement to the Philadelphia Inquirer on Thursday that explained why he is not ready to admit defeat to his Republican challenger.

“The results from Tuesday’s election continue to come in, for instance there were 12,000 ballots recently found in one county,” Sweeney said in an email, not naming the county. “While I am currently trailing in the race, we want to make sure every vote is counted. Our voters deserve that, and we will wait for the final results.”

[…]

The race between Sweeney and Edward Durr was called late Thursday morning by the Associated Press. There were roughly 2,000 votes between them and 100% of precincts reporting. Durr led by 32,742 votes, or 51.8%, while Sweeney trailed with 30,444, or 48.2%.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/11/07/not-suspicious-at-all-top-nj-democrat-says-they-recently-found-12-000-ballots-n2598693
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In most other states, raising such a claim a week after the election is over would get Mr. Sweeney laughed out of the room.

But this is New Jersey.
He probably stands an even-money chance to pull this steal off clean...

Offline LegalAmerican

DEMON-RATS do this all the time.  They 'find', make up,  as many ballots as they need to win.  They just keep making them, till they win. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
DEMON-RATS do this all the time.  They 'find', make up,  as many ballots as they need to win.  They just keep making them, till they win.
That's why we all need a cut off date for counting. Because Dems keep counting (and finding more ballots, if necessary) until they 'win'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Bkmk
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️