Author Topic: Offended Jayapal goes off on Roy for profound abortion argument: Don’t call me a murderer!  (Read 246 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Offended Jayapal goes off on Roy for profound abortion argument: Don’t call me a murderer!
November 5, 2021 | Chris Donaldson

Fireworks went off during a congressional hearing on the controversial Texas abortion law on Thursday when Democrats seized on the opportunity to engage in grandstanding for social media.

Few are getting more attention than Rep. Pramila Jayapal who went for Rep. Chip Roy’s throat, wrapping herself in the Constitution and suggesting that the Texas lawmaker and his fellow Republicans would call her a murderer.

Jayapal’s sanctimonious outburst took place during the House Judiciary Committee’s hearing on S.B. 8 which is otherwise known as the Texas Heartbeat Act which bans abortions at the time of detection of a fetal heartbeat, or about six weeks.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1456398993492045842

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/05/offended-jayapal-goes-off-on-roy-for-profound-abortion-argument-dont-call-me-a-murderer-1158693/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Don't call me a killer! It's just a lump of tissue!

But hey, can I sell those fully formed and operational organs from that amorphous lump of random tissue and make some money?
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man that is 10 miles of ugly inside and out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

" for making a choice about my health and my body that you cannot even begin to understand".....sweetie, just think of it as  'Mandate".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Man that is 10 miles of ugly inside and out.

Yes, and I fail to see how she could have ever been faced with "the choice" in the first place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes, and I fail to see how she could have ever been faced with "the choice" in the first place.
If it ever did I'm sure it involved copious, abundant, substantial, profuse, considerable, liberal amounts of alcohol. Or drugs, lot and lots of drugs. Actually, having looked at that picture again it had to have involved both drugs and alcohol.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Offended Jayapal goes off on Roy for profound abortion argument: Don’t call me a murderer!

A murderer?
Unsure.
But a committed communist?
Aye, ma'am... that I'll call ya.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

She is why Muslums screw goats.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Once again, if I punch her and she loses that clump of cells, it is murder on my behalf. It is separate life you commie b****.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Jayapal,you murderous bitch hiding mass slaughter of babieswith denials pretending to be based on ignorance.

Democrats screamed that our soldiers were baby butchers during the Vietnam war, then Democrats really got the baby butchery business rolling?  We all know.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

They've even tried to butcher babies after being born, that's how wicked and inhuman they really are hiding behind imagined/postured rights.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If it ever did I'm sure it involved copious, abundant, substantial, profuse, considerable, liberal amounts of alcohol. Or drugs, lot and lots of drugs. Actually, having looked at that picture again it had to have involved both drugs and alcohol.
Thus desperation doth make strange bedfellows of us all...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

A murderer?
Unsure.
But a committed communist?
Aye, ma'am... that I'll call ya.
At the core of every committed Communist lurks a murderer, whether that is sated or not.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis