Author Topic: Mother of Loudoun County Bathroom Rapist Blames Victim: 'You're 15. You Can Reasonably Defend Yourse  (Read 567 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mother of Loudoun County Bathroom Rapist Blames Victim: 'You're 15. You Can Reasonably Defend Yourself'
Landon Mion

Posted: Nov 02, 2021 6:30 PM

The mother of the skirt-wearing boy, who was convicted of raping a ninth-grade girl in a Loudoun County school restroom, said Monday that the victim was to blame for being assaulted because she did not make stronger attempts to defend herself.

The boy's mother said in an interview that her son, who last week was found guilty on two counts of rape, was not transgender despite reports alleging that he was. She said he just likes to wear skirts sometimes.

But she also defended her son's actions pertaining to the sexual assault, falsely alleging that, at the time of the May 28 assault, he "wanted to have sex in the bathroom, with somebody that was willing."

The mother then proceeded to blame the victim for not doing more to fight off her rapist.

"If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything," she told the Daily Mail. "You're 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You're not just going to sit there and take it. And so, because there wasn't a presence of a fight, he felt it was okay to keep going."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/landonmion/2021/11/02/mother-of-loudoun-county-bathroom-rapist-blames-victim-youre-15-you-can-reasonably-defend-yourself-n2598458
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think that town should consider old fashioned 18th century justice for that kid and his mother.....

A used rail tie, a drum of warm tar, and a couple dozen pounds of feathers should be affordable even in the Biden economy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Even though what this mother said is incredibly stupid, I cut her some slack because she’s mom. It’s our instinct to defend our offspring
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Even though what this mother said is incredibly stupid, I cut her some slack because she’s mom. It’s our instinct to defend our offspring

You realize that I think this freak has now raped 2?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Incredibly stupid and naïve comment.

She is condoning rape.

Undoubtedly she knew about his prior escapade in the bathroom and apparently did nothing to prevent the next, including notification of authorities.

Instead of advocating illegal and immoral behavior, she should be addressing her son
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 03:35:18 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
At least. But here's the rub.

How would mommy's tune change had the victim pulled a knife out of her purse and left her attacker bleeding out on the floor?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

2 that we know of.  How many other incidents did school administrators sweep under the carpet?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

How would mommy's tune change had the victim pulled a knife out of her purse and left her attacker bleeding out on the floor?
Then the obviously libtard mommy would be all outrage because the girl overreacted because it was just sex, not you know rape rape and her precious little whatever was the actual victim. So pretty much no change, her gender fluid meat sack of evil would still be the real victim.

Online Hoodat

Clearly, the victim should have been armed and used it to kill her attacker.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

She is condoning rape.

Undoubtedly she knew about his prior escapade in the bathroom and apparently did nothing to prevent the next, including notification of authorities.

Instead of advocating illegal and immoral behavior, she should be addressing her son

What this mom said is incredibly stupid. But I cut her more slack than I would, let’s say, the school administrator because she’s the mother and it’s peoples instinct to protect their offspring. What sounds stupid to us and everybody else, in her mind, because it’s her offspring, she think she’s correct. Of course, if it was her daughter that was raped, she would be singing a different tune

You see the same thing when a thug get shot for breaking in someone’s house and the mom runs to the nearest microphone and says “he was a good boy”

People say and do anything to protect their kids. They’re  a part of you and you love your children more than anything in the world. Also, your child’s behavior is a reflection of you and your parenting so there’s some defensiveness I guess

I’m putting myself in this mothers shoes to try to understand why she would say something so stupid

« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 06:00:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Even if John wore a skirt and called himself  Jane, he is still a male and he’s  going to be stronger than his female victim

Barry Goldwater

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Not my wife, if our kids did this (first off wear a dress, second rape), the missus would be right in the victim's corner (along with me). We raised our kids better than that, it is ON THEM if they mess up this bad. No bail, no ironing their shirt to go to court.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Mother of Loudoun County Bathroom Rapist Blames Victim

The boy's mother said in an interview that her son, who last week was found guilty on two counts of rape, was not transgender despite reports alleging that he was. She said he just likes to wear skirts sometimes.

He wanted a free pass to the girl's bathroom and the leftist nuts gave it to him...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

He wanted a free pass to the girl's bathroom and the leftist nuts gave it to him...

And AOC claims the Democrats lost because they didn’t go further to the left

Barry Goldwater

Offline EdinVA

So if the girl had pulled a can of mace and doused the guy, would she have been charged with a hate crime?
Would she have been given the option to go to a different school, or even stay in school?
It's all about conditioning...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Virginia’s GOP Attorney General-Elect Plans To Investigate Loudoun Sexual Assault Cover-Up
November 4, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

Virginia’s new Republican Attorney General-elect Jason Miyares announced at a press conference on Thursday his plans to investigate a viral sexual assault cover-up in Loudoun County Public Schools.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/04/virginias-gop-attorney-general-elect-plans-to-investigate-loudoun-sexual-assault-cover-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Correct. 2 have come forward.  Who has not?  The First girl was 13 , when this happened. A virgin. She was sodomized, raped and forced her to do fellatio on him. He is a pervert.  Wonder what mom did to him?  Males are always stronger than any woman.  I was surprised, with my 5' 7" tall boyfriend and 135 pounds, 28 inch waist!

Offline LMAO

2 that we know of.  How many other incidents did school administrators sweep under the carpet?

I think we’re going to find out

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

Virginia’s GOP Attorney General-Elect Plans To Investigate Loudoun Sexual Assault Cover-Up
November 4, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

Virginia’s new Republican Attorney General-elect Jason Miyares announced at a press conference on Thursday his plans to investigate a viral sexual assault cover-up in Loudoun County Public Schools.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/04/virginias-gop-attorney-general-elect-plans-to-investigate-loudoun-sexual-assault-cover-up/

Good. They arrested her dad for being upset at a school board meeting, when they would not allow him to talk!   SCHOOL BOARD...did nothing.  I say most are sex offenders themselves. 

Offline LegalAmerican

She is condoning rape.

And wasn't just vaginal rape. HE SODOMIZED A 13 YEAR OLD VIRGIN.   And forced her to perform fellatio on him. 
I doubt a 13 year wants any kind of 'sex'.   At least NOT my culture.   

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Have I missed the statemeent from #MeToo on this line of defense?

Offline LMAO

Have I missed the statemeent from #MeToo on this line of defense?

#MeToo lost the moral high ground when they not only dismissed the accusation against Biden but backed  him for president

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Someone needs to post recent photos of her so people on the streets can recognize her,and throw rotten garbage at her as she passes.

Maybe it's just me,but there seems to be no mystery about where her tranny son got the idea it is ok to rape girls.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

I dunno,but ask me what I would think about it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And AOC claims the Democrats lost because they didn’t go further to the left

@LMAO

AND.....,seems to truly believe it. How freaking scary is THAT?