Author Topic: Hispanic vote migrating to GOP must terrify Dems  (Read 80 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hispanic vote migrating to GOP must terrify Dems
« on: November 04, 2021, 12:58:17 pm »
November 4, 2021
Hispanic vote migrating to GOP must terrify Dems
By Thomas Lifson

It's been an article of faith for Democrats that the rising share of Hispanic voters will empower Democrats to dominate future elections.  Almost two decades ago, John Judis and Ruy Teixeira wrote The Emerging Democratic Majority, whose prophecy of Democrat demographic dominance driven in large part by Hispanic immigration (legal and illegal) inspired Biden's open border policy now flooding us with a tsunami-like human wave.

But the problem for the donkeys is that Hispanic voters are not reacting as predicted by those who think minority status automatically means consciousness of being an oppressed victim in need of rescue by the statists.  In 2020, Biden got 61 percent of the Hispanic vote, while Trump increased his share 8 points over 2016.  That trend line of Hispanics migrating over to the GOP appears to have continued with the election last Tuesday.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/hispanic_vote_migrating_to_gop_must_terrify_dems.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Hispanic vote migrating to GOP must terrify Dems
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 01:00:15 pm »
If this trend is real and continues, the Democrats are going to more heavily court black voters. Prepare for the use of the race card to get even worse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy