Author Topic: How Democrats will be their own undoing in 2022  (Read 112 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Democrats will be their own undoing in 2022
« on: November 03, 2021, 01:04:48 pm »
November 3, 2021
How Democrats will be their own undoing in 2022
By Robert J. Hutchinson

The Democrats have always been their own worst enemies.

Their totalitarian reflexes — their inbred tendency since the days of slavery to use threats, bullying, and intimidation instead of calm persuasion — scare off the very voters they need and could get.

The COVID-19 pandemic is merely the latest example of this.

The Democrats were perfectly positioned to be the "party of science," the saviors of the country through the calm implementation of the vaccination program spearheaded by Donald Trump and the big pharmaceutical companies.

Naturally, Biden claimed that Trump had done "nothing" about creating a vaccination program — aside from, you know, getting the vaccine developed and approved in record time.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/how_democrats_will_be_their_own_undoing_in_2022.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: How Democrats will be their own undoing in 2022
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 01:42:16 pm »
Joe Biden will face primary challenges in 2024 from his left flank. I predict that person will be a Bernie Sanders style Democrat and will win the primary but go on to lose the general election.

Democrats will think that they didn’t attack Americans as racist enough
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 02:20:15 pm »
Joe Biden will face primary challenges in 2024 from his left flank. I predict that person will be a Bernie Sanders style Democrat and will win the primary but go on to lose the general election.

Eugene McCarthy, class of '68
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 02:46:12 pm »

Are you joking? LOL! On the off chance Slo-Joe is still alive and cognizant in 2024, I cannot imagine that he will still be President then. He is crapping himself, falling asleep, and slurring nonsense now. By 2024 he will be in a wheelchair and entirely non compos mentis.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 02:53:04 pm »
Eugene McCarthy, class of '68

Gerald Ford, class of 76
Jimmy Carter, class of 1980
George HW Bush, class of 1992

What do all these have in common?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 03:30:26 pm »

The establishment Dems tried to hoodwink the progressives, but the progressives are too disciplined to allow that.

The Dem establishment is still living in the age of Watergate and the Clinton Administration.  They are out of touch with their base and the general electorate.

Maybe it's time for the Dems' failing senior leadership to retire.

I always thought Stacey Abrams would be a better DNC chair than Jaime Harrison.  But, establishment Dems valued Jaime Harrison's fund raising more than Stacey Abrams' grass-roots organization prowess.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.