Author Topic: Republicans made incredible gains in yesterday’s elections  (Read 267 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans made incredible gains in yesterday’s elections
« on: November 03, 2021, 12:51:40 pm »
November 3, 2021
By Andrea Widburg

I’m writing this around 4 AM Eastern on Tuesday, which means that, by the time you read this, there may have been stunning new gains or unpleasant, surprising losses. What’s clear, though, is that we’re not witnessing a repeat of November 2020. Instead, Republicans seem to be beating back Democrats, and leftist ideas, in myriad elections. I’ll have a few points to make about that unusual achievement but first a handful of facts.

Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin has an unbeatable lead in Virginia.  Winsome Sears became Virginia’s first Black and female Lieutenant Governor. Normally, I wouldn’t care about a candidate’s race or sex but it matters this time because she is a Republican. It’s a huge slap in the face to those who insist that Republicans are White Supremacists. Sears is also a former Marine which just makes it all better.

Jason Miyares became Virginia’s first Hispanic Attorney General. He’s a Republican (of course).

As of now, it also appears that the Republican victories in Virginia might not stop there. Seemingly, Republicans are poised to win the House of Delegates.

Meanwhile, in New Jersey, Jack Ciattarelli is has a microscopic lead in the gubernatorial race against the incumbent Phil Murphy (one of America’s most deadly governors in 2020 when it came to shipping infected COVID patients to eldercare communities).

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/_republicans_made_incredible_gains_in_yesterdays_elections.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Republicans made incredible gains in yesterday’s elections
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 02:21:25 pm »
The biggest gains are the worry from Dems representing swing districts that it just might not be a good idea to support the spending bills before Congress.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 02:23:31 pm »
All for nought if the likes of Turtle and the 1/3 of the party who are his minions continue to frame the narrative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 02:26:24 pm »
All for nought if the likes of Turtle and the 1/3 of the party who are his minions continue to frame the narrative.
I'm fairly certain Turtle & the GOPe are nearly as unhappy with the results of last night's elections as are the rats. They had very little to do with it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 02:31:51 pm by skeeter »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 02:47:05 pm »
The problem in election after election is that the city dwellers are more likely to vote. (Or at least, corrupt Democrat operatives are more likely to vote on behalf of city dwellers.) Outside of the cities, people are busy with life and can’t be bothered—or they don’t care that much because they are usually less affected by government initiatives.

Not true. It's the opposite.

After VA and electing a black Lt. Gov and a Hispanic AGA, the GOP's slogan needs to be 'WE are the melting pot.'
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 02:49:00 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 03:53:23 pm »

More Dem losing than GOP winning.  The GOP's nothing burger is still more palatable than the Dem's pot-luck stew of nonsense.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2021, 04:04:52 pm »
More Dem losing than GOP winning.  The GOP's nothing burger is still more palatable than the Dem's pot-luck stew of nonsense.
Memo from DNC headquarters

Hey!
I've got a Great Idea! Why don't we pay illegal aliens $450,000 ... each! Boy oh Boy! Every American will vote for us now!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2021, 04:15:59 pm »

:yowsa: Absolutely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2021, 04:28:30 pm »
I'm fairly certain Turtle & the GOPe are nearly as unhappy with the results of last night's elections as are the rats. They had very little to do with it.

The Turtle has been mostly what ails the Senate GOP for a very long time.  I hope he finds the need to step down before the mid-terms.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 05:59:16 pm »

Hey!
I've got a Great Idea! Why don't we pay illegal aliens $450,000 ... each! Boy oh Boy! Every American will vote for us now!

Lol

Or

Hey I got a great idea! Why don’t we defund police departments in high crime areas?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2021, 06:00:04 pm »

Hey!
And also parade in front of people a President whose policies are disliked by 2/3 of the people.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2021, 06:47:49 pm »
We tossed our gun-grabbing Delegate. Good riddance. That's what he gets for vandalizing his opponent's signs
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Absalom

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2021, 08:38:52 pm »
November 3, 2021
---------------------------
What matters more??? Politicos or Plain People???
Long ago, an Ancient Roman, Horace a Poet, uttered the phrase, "Carpe diem">>> "Seize the Moment"
words embedded in the psyche of the greatest leaders down through history.
Reflect a moment.
Weeks past, some political jackass was running off at the mouth somewhere in Virginia about the
critical role teachers play in forming/ruling the minds of their pupils w/o parental interreference.
Then a plain person arose in the audience (a white female mother) informing the jackass that her
child was hers and not the the ward of the teacher.
As such, it was the Mother's obligation to interfere anytime she sensed harm was being done to
the attitude or behavior of the child she raised. CARPE DIEM!!!
The wise Mother was plainly affirming the core Principle that it is the Family Unit which is
responsible for their children and as such, is the entity that creates/develops the culture/society
in which they survive and thrive.
* Might it not be prudent for the Republican Politicos to wise up, flush their political horse manure
   and also seize the moment by embracing such Principles?????
*  Is it not beyond obvious that the Democrats got their assed handed to them yesterday because
    they are w/o any core principle?????
* Is it not a simple fact that Plain People have sent both R's & D's a Lima Charlee uncoded message!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 12:17:30 am by Absalom »