Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 22351 times)

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #1275 on: November 19, 2021, 10:51:44 pm »
Tiana Lowe
@TianaTheFirst
·
11m
Someone should probably do a wellness check on Joy Reid

:rolling:
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #1276 on: November 19, 2021, 10:55:22 pm »
Agreed. Concerns also for the safety of Rittenhouse and his family.

I’m concerned, too.  He is still in danger now, but I know without a doubt he would have been tortured and killed in prison
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1277 on: November 19, 2021, 11:11:25 pm »
Sharpton: Rittenhouse Verdict ‘Puts All Americans’ Protesting ‘in Danger’

MSNBC “PoliticsNation” host Al Sharpton said Friday on “Deadline” that Kyle Rittenhouse’s not guilty verdict means all Americans protesting were in danger.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/19/sharpton-rittenhouse-verdict-puts-all-americans-protesting-in-danger/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1278 on: November 19, 2021, 11:13:00 pm »
Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty Verdict Breaks Hollywood: ‘I Weep for This Country’

Left-wing Hollywood celebrities experienced a collective meltdown after a jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin, acquitted 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse of all charges on Friday. “I weep for this country,” one star lamented, while another claimed the verdict represented a victory for “white supremacy.”

Celebrities including Sophia Bush, Patton Oswalt, and Josh Gad took their cues from the establishment media by insisting on a racial angle to the verdict, even though all the parties in the case were white. Other celebrities simply vented their rage, like Alyssa Milano, who hurled expletives at her TV as the verdict was read.

“This is white supremacy in action,” Sophia Bush tweeted.

“So…the white guy goes free. Is that the message?” author Stephen King wrote.

“bleep not guilty,” Alyssa Milano despaired.

In one bizarre instance, ABC’s Scandal star Kerry Washington paid tribute to the two men Rittenhouse shot and killed out of self-defense — Joseph Rosenbaum, a pedophile sex offender, and Anthony Huber, a habitual woman beater.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/11/19/kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty-verdict-breaks-hollywood-i-weep-for-this-country/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1279 on: November 19, 2021, 11:19:15 pm »

Left-wing Hollywood celebrities experienced a collective meltdown after a jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin, acquitted 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse of all charges on Friday. “I weep for this country,” one star lamented, while another claimed the verdict represented a victory for “white supremacy.”

Celebrities including Sophia Bush, Patton Oswalt, and Josh Gad took their cues from the establishment media by insisting on a racial angle to the verdict, even though all the parties in the case were white. Other celebrities simply vented their rage, like Alyssa Milano, who hurled expletives at her TV as the verdict was read.

In one bizarre instance, ABC’s Scandal star Kerry Washington paid tribute to the two men Rittenhouse shot and killed out of self-defense — Joseph Rosenbaum, a pedophile sex offender, and Anthony Huber, a habitual woman beater.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/11/19/kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty-verdict-breaks-hollywood-i-weep-for-this-country/

Wrap your mind around this. The Democratic Party and the left-wing side with people who are destroying cities and burning buildings.

If there was any doubt that this is not the Democratic Party of John Kennedy and Hubert Humphrey, this should be another nail in that coffin

There was a time when even democratic mayors would never allow rioting in their city
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Doug1943

• Doug1943
  • ex-Left;pro-Civilization, esp. Western.
    • Yavapai Community Protection Team
« Reply #1280 on: November 19, 2021, 11:22:20 pm »
If Kyle had been killed by the vermin he defended himself against, these Hollywood pieces of human garbage would have celebrated it until the sun came up.
You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1281 on: November 19, 2021, 11:26:01 pm »
If Kyle had been killed by the vermin he defended himself against, these Hollywood pieces of human garbage would have celebrated it until the sun came up.

Yep.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1282 on: November 19, 2021, 11:36:01 pm »

more
Good. Maybe Steven King will have an aneurysm and the weekend will be epic.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1283 on: November 19, 2021, 11:37:38 pm »
The Rittenhouse List: Who Should Kyle Sue?

Mark Richards, the attorney for Kyle Rittenhouse, said in the press conference following the reading of the trial verdict that he would not be a part of any civil lawsuits that Rittenhouse might file. No worries, I am sure that when the time is right, Rittenhouse will have a plethora of top civil rights attorneys ready to take that on.

We have not seen such media malpractice and egregious miscarriage of due process since 2019, when Nicholas Sandmann was accused of harassing a Native American who was actually harassing him. Led by the hacks at CNN, they targeted and sought to destroy that teenage boy’s life. You would have thought after Sandmann won his unprecedented $25 million settlement against CNN and others, that the legacy media would have learned their lesson, but apparently not. Since August 26, 2020, we have seen legacy media, along with elected officials—who of all people should know better—line up to be judge, jury, and executioner of Kyle Rittenhouse before the case even went to trial!

Whatever Kyle Rittenhouse chooses to do, he has fodder for civil suits against a whole lot of people. The cable legal analysts and talking heads are saying because of the public nature of the acts and the trial, that slander and defamation may not be options. However, to malign, target, and gaslight with the sole purpose of putting your thumb on the scales of justice is a horrible choice to make, and too many people made it without a second thought.

For now, here’s a short list of who Kyle Rittenhouse might consider suing.

more w/list
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/11/19/the-rittenhouse-list-who-should-kyle-sue-n478752
Support the USO

Online DB

« Reply #1284 on: November 19, 2021, 11:40:37 pm »
Protesting /= Arson
Protesting /= Looting
Protesting /= Violence

Arsonist, looters and thugs should not "feel safe" in any civilized society. The very fact that Democrats made these people feel safe in doing those things is what caused all the death and destruction in the first place.

Democrats need to be forced to take responsibility for what they've done.

Period.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1286 on: November 19, 2021, 11:42:14 pm »
Kyle Rittenhouse will go to college to be a nurse and wants as ‘normal a life as possible’, says spokesperson

Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-verdict-jury-news-live-b1960549.html

Kyle Rittenhouse is going to college to become a nurse and wants to lead as “normal a life as possible” after being acquitted of all charges in his homicide trial, according to his family’s spokesperson.

David Hancock, spokesperson for the family of Mr Rittenhouse, told Fox6 that people will “see some good things come out of Kyle in the future”, describing him as a “pragmatic young man who has been through a lot”.

“Mr Rittenhouse can be an 18-year-old young man,” he said, adding that he is studying nursing at Arizona State University.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1287 on: November 20, 2021, 12:00:56 am »
Watch the reaction of his little sister McKenzie.  After the third "Not Guilty" was read, they both start fighting back tears.  It is quite an emotional moment.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1461765858750087176
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1288 on: November 20, 2021, 12:01:37 am »
“Mr Rittenhouse can be an 18-year-old young man,” he said, adding that he is studying nursing at Arizona State University.

He is a fool if he let that become public. All it does is make him a target that is easier to find.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DB

« Reply #1289 on: November 20, 2021, 12:04:48 am »
He is a fool if he let that become public. All it does is make him a target that is easier to find.

True, but you can open carry here in AZ.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1290 on: November 20, 2021, 12:06:21 am »
True, but you can open carry here in AZ.

@DB

That is true,but think about this for a moment. Do you REALLY think he wants to get into another gun fight?

If it were ME,I would be going for an identity change and go to school in some state far away from anyone that knew me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1291 on: November 20, 2021, 12:11:12 am »
@DB

That is true,but think about this for a moment. Do you REALLY think he wants to get into another gun fight?

If it were ME,I would be going for an identity change and go to school in some state far away from anyone that knew me.

Not to worry, @sneakypete !

By the time he gets thru suing the hell out of everybody, he can buy an eye patch... live inside a hollowed-out volcano with his own submarine.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1292 on: November 20, 2021, 12:14:47 am »
After watching him handle that AR I'd like to see him aim a little higher than nurse. Maybe go for surgeon.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1293 on: November 20, 2021, 12:24:04 am »
Don't forget this is the same slime ALCU who are representing illegals to get their $450K checks, while ignoring all the J6 protesters who are rotting in DC jails without charges.  Ideology has trumped any level of true meaning of "civil liberties".  Legal thugs IMO.
I don't think it's so odd when you consider the sole purpose behind the creation of the ACLU was the destruction of the United States.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1294 on: November 20, 2021, 12:24:39 am »

Agreed.  He needs to lay low and he needs to move to a conservative remote area far away from all the liberal bat crap crazies.

AZ I don't think is a good place for him to be right now -- he indeed has a target on his back. Just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean he's free from harm; quite the opposite.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1295 on: November 20, 2021, 12:25:57 am »
Only the ones carrying and using weapons on people who get in their way, Rebrun Charlatan.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1296 on: November 20, 2021, 12:29:41 am »

MSNBC “PoliticsNation” host Al Sharpton said Friday on “Deadline” that Kyle Rittenhouse’s not guilty verdict means all Americans protesting were in danger.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/19/sharpton-rittenhouse-verdict-puts-all-americans-protesting-in-danger/
What it means is violent Marxist anarchists who assault others with intent to do bodily harm are in more danger.

Americans who protest were already in danger - see Lt Michael Byrd.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1297 on: November 20, 2021, 12:30:07 am »
Good. Maybe Steven King will have an aneurysm and the weekend will be epic.
He wasn't right in the head even before that car cracked his skull. But if were gonna hope for aneurysms I can think of a guy who lives in a big white building a woman that loves really expensive ice cream, a woman that thinks a pedophile name Milk was a hero and a couple of others....

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1298 on: November 20, 2021, 12:34:06 am »
He wasn't right in the head even before that car cracked his skull. But if were gonna hope for aneurysms I can think of a guy who lives in a big white building a woman that loves really expensive ice cream, a woman that thinks a pedophile name Milk was a hero and a couple of others....
I'll grant you that. King blowing a gasket would simply be a feel-good story.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1299 on: November 20, 2021, 12:41:59 am »
Kyle Rittenhouse will go to college to be a nurse and wants as ‘normal a life as possible’, says spokesperson

Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-verdict-jury-news-live-b1960549.html

ASU?  Huh.

He'll be as normal as any $250 Millionaire.  And I wish him well.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: