Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 22369 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #1225 on: November 19, 2021, 07:47:50 pm »
Lisa Boothe
@LisaMarieBoothe
·
37s
Regarding the Rittenhouse jury, isn’t it sad that doing the right thing is considered brave in today’s society?

@mystery-ak   @LisaMarieBoothe

No. Doing the right thing is almost always an act of courage,and EVERYBODY that goes out of their way to do the right thing is a hero.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1226 on: November 19, 2021, 07:48:08 pm »
Although I agree with the verdict and it is a huge indictment on the media, one of the rules when you take a concealed carry class is avoid a situation where you may need to use force. I don’t see Rittenhouse as a hero but more of a case of a kid who made a bad decision and put himself in a situation where he had to use deadly force to protect himself

But I do believe he has a case against the media. And I think MSNBC is going to be in some hot water for their little stunt in trying to photographed jurors

For now, Merrick Garland is busy investigating parents at school boards meetings.
Sometimes the problem comes to you. What provoked the violent reaction to Kyle? Putting our a burning dumpster the "mostly peaceful protesters" were fixing to push into a building. He retreated, was pursued and attacked, left with no choice but to defend himself, he did.

Now, you can throw all the 'what ifs?' out there you want, but suppose that was your business, your town, your neighborhood that had people running rampant, His main purpose there, despite being armed, was not to shoot people, but to clean graffiti off of walls and deter violence. Apparently, some people thought attacking a guy who was conspicuously armed was a bad idea. It isn't like they didn't know what they were doing. At some point, people who attack a guy who isn't really bothering anyone, who is obviously capable of defending himself, have to be responsible for the results of that attack. It's on them. And every other stupid sonofabitch out there that thought looting and rioting and burning part of the town were good ideas, too. And the stupid media that promoted the riots, along with the stupid politicians who, instead of calling for the rioters to disperse and go home, fanned the flames by supporting bail out funds for those committing criminal acts.

TO be sure, there were others who could have prevented the situation, but blowing any of this back on a guy who had come there to clean crap off of walls and try to keep peoples' property intact is just wrong.

If you want to blame someone, blame the Media, the Politicians, who directly supported this, the leaders of ANTIFA and BLM, the local lieutenants who organized and started the "protests", those who could have kept it from getting out of hand but did not deploy the assets they needed to shut the crap down, and it is that way in EVERY City that had riots last year.

In our little town, the BLM protest had a counter protest across the street. BLM people shouted and ranted and waved signs at cars, while other folks who live here cruised the streets and alleys looking for piles of construction materials that might be misused, and across the street, a group even larger than the BLM group sat quietly on their pickups and motorcycles, conspicuously armed, mostly with AR-15s, chatting with police, and just sending the message that our town was not going to put up with the crap seen elsewhere. Not one window was broken, no fights broke out, and everyone had their say.

An armed society is a polite society, after all.

That phenomenon was repeated in other towns in Western North Dakota,and in those towns, there was no looting, no violence, and no one got shot, either.  Maybe our protesters were just smarter.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1228 on: November 19, 2021, 07:51:24 pm »

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1461779618969575433

@mystery-ak

Somebody needs to ask that stupid bitch WHAT are the names of the blacks that were brutalized by Kyle Rittenhouse?

They looked like a bunch of krackas to me.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1229 on: November 19, 2021, 07:52:51 pm »
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
53m
The Rittenhouse jury just gave Biden his second colonoscopy of the day.

twitter post of the day!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 07:53:59 pm by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1231 on: November 19, 2021, 07:54:28 pm »
Benny
@bennyjohnson
·
1m
The good guys won today.
Law and order won today.
2nd Amendment won today.
Self defense won today.
Life and liberty won today.
America won today.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1232 on: November 19, 2021, 07:55:04 pm »
Brigitte Gabriel
@ACTBrigitte
·
1m
Joy Reid should get our her checkbook now, because Kyle Rittenhouse is going to sue her big time!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1233 on: November 19, 2021, 07:55:04 pm »

@LMAO

He wasn't carrying a concealed weapon,and he was there to protect life and private property from LOOTERS AND ARSONISTS.

On top of that,HE attached no one. HE was the one that was attacked,and he was attacked by people with prison records who had the intent to kill or injure him for life.

That's ok. You are allowed to be wrong. The FACTS are that he was retreating from his attackers,and only fired after he had tripped and fallen down,and they were on him with one of them trying to beat his brains out with a skate board.

One can only hope.

Was he sent there as part of law-enforcement? No.

He made the decision to go to an area with a weapon that he knew could be volatile. You try to avoid situations like that. That does not mean he gave up his right to self-defense. When he was retreating and they charged him with the intent of causing bodily harm or killing, it was then clearly an act of self-defense. He shouldn’t have been there in the first place because that’s a job for law-enforcement or the National Guard.

I don’t need to see Rittenhouse as some kind of hero or believe he should run for president one day to know that the jury made the absolute correct decision. A jury decision of guilty or not guilty should only be made after reviewing the law, the evidence, and the facts. Not what Joy Reid or the Alzheimer’s in Chief thinks it should be

I don’t believe this prosecutor brought this case on his own. We need to find out if there was outside force that pressured him or possibly threatened him

From what I’ve read, this wasn’t an incompetent prosecutor. It seems he was forced to try a case he knew he couldn’t win
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1235 on: November 19, 2021, 07:58:33 pm »
BiasedGirl
@BiasedGirl
·
2m
The best thing Kyle Rittenhouse did was get new attorneys.
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1236 on: November 19, 2021, 08:00:08 pm »
Brigitte Gabriel
@ACTBrigitte
·
1m
Joy Reid should get our her checkbook now, because Kyle Rittenhouse is going to sue her big time!

She has another defamation lawsuit pending.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1237 on: November 19, 2021, 08:01:30 pm »
The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
·
20s
Glenn Beck says he will donate money to Kyle Rittenhouse so he can "sue the crap out of corporate media."
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1238 on: November 19, 2021, 08:05:41 pm »
Allie Beth Stuckey
@conservmillen
·
26s
Amazing to see so many people who accused Kyle of “vigilantism” calling for him to be assaulted or killed. What’s that called?
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1239 on: November 19, 2021, 08:05:46 pm »
Sometimes the problem comes to you. What provoked the violent reaction to Kyle? Putting our a burning dumpster the "mostly peaceful protesters" were fixing to push into a building. He retreated, was pursued and attacked, left with no choice but to defend himself, he did.

Now, you can throw all the 'what ifs?' out there you want, but suppose that was your business, your town, your neighborhood that had people running rampant, His main purpose there, despite being armed, was not to shoot people, but to clean graffiti off of walls and deter violence. Apparently, some people thought attacking a guy who was conspicuously armed was a bad idea. It isn't like they didn't know what they were doing. At some point, people who attack a guy who isn't really bothering anyone, who is obviously capable of defending himself, have to be responsible for the results of that attack. It's on them. And every other stupid sonofabitch out there that thought looting and rioting and burning part of the town were good ideas, too. And the stupid media that promoted the riots, along with the stupid politicians who, instead of calling for the rioters to disperse and go home, fanned the flames by supporting bail out funds for those committing criminal acts.

TO be sure, there were others who could have prevented the situation, but blowing any of this back on a guy who had come there to clean crap off of walls and try to keep peoples' property intact is just wrong.

If you want to blame someone, blame the Media, the Politicians, who directly supported this, the leaders of ANTIFA and BLM, the local lieutenants who organized and started the "protests", those who could have kept it from getting out of hand but did not deploy the assets they needed to shut the crap down, and it is that way in EVERY City that had riots last year.

In our little town, the BLM protest had a counter protest across the street. BLM people shouted and ranted and waved signs at cars, while other folks who live here cruised the streets and alleys looking for piles of construction materials that might be misused, and across the street, a group even larger than the BLM group sat quietly on their pickups and motorcycles, conspicuously armed, mostly with AR-15s, chatting with police, and just sending the message that our town was not going to put up with the crap seen elsewhere. Not one window was broken, no fights broke out, and everyone had their say.

An armed society is a polite society, after all.

That phenomenon was repeated in other towns in Western North Dakota,and in those towns, there was no looting, no violence, and no one got shot, either.  Maybe our protesters were just smarter.

@Smokin Joe

I don’t entirely disagree with you. But he did put himself in a situation like that where he ended up having to defend himself in court.

On a personal level, I think he’s guilty for not killing all three and taking out some of the trash of society. All three of these people have prior criminal records. And not just smoking marijuana or DWIs

And I believe part of this verdict, as I’ve mentioned earlier, besides being decided on the facts and law, is telling the Democratic Party that we’ve had enough of their shock troops raising havoc

Barry Goldwater

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1240 on: November 19, 2021, 08:06:52 pm »
Charlie Crist
@CharlieCrist
 · 18m
For the families of Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber, and Gaige Grosskreutz justice was not served today. Armed vigilantes are a threat to the safety of all Americans, in every community and I am deeply disappointed that with this jury’s verdict, it was effectively condoned.
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1241 on: November 19, 2021, 08:10:13 pm »
Charlie Crist
@CharlieCrist
 · 18m
For the families of Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber, and Gaige Grosskreutz justice was not served today. Armed vigilantes are a threat to the safety of all Americans, in every community and I am deeply disappointed that with this jury’s verdict, it was effectively condoned.

It seems too many don’t understand the difference between self-defense and vigilanteism

If Kyle Rittenhouse caught one of these guys in the act of breaking the law, and shot them, then you could say he was a vigilante

Shooting somebody who’s threatening to kill you and pointing a gun at you is self-defense. Journalism needs to be nothing more than having a high school diploma. It seems they learn nothing in the university

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1242 on: November 19, 2021, 08:10:36 pm »

That has to be some of the lamest Bush I ever heard of.  ONLY law enforcement officers have the right to stop crimes?

Is it possible that you were not told while growing up that LEO's exist  as REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE?

Guess who "the PEOPLE" be,bubba.

He made the decision to go to an area with a weapon that he knew could be volatile. You try to avoid situations like that.

Well,I try to avoid places like that,but there is NO requirement for ANY citizen to do so. He was perfectly within his legal right to go there and to be armed when he did go there.

Now,pay attention to this part,because it is the important part. HE HAD A RIGHT TO SHOOT TO KILL WHEN HE WAS ATTACKED.

HE did NOT start the fatal fight. The anarchists started the fight,and they started it with the clear intent of murdering him.

He shouldn’t have been there in the first place because that’s a job for law-enforcement or the National Guard.

I can't argue with that,but that is hardly his fault. Blame that on the Governor. The FACT that he was attacked supercedes any "shoulda,coulda,wouda" argument you could have came up with. He WAS there,and he had a legal RIGHT to be there.

I don’t believe this prosecutor brought this case on his own. We need to find out if there was outside force that pressured him or possibly threatened him

We are in agreement on this one.

From what I’ve read, this wasn’t an incompetent prosecutor. It seems he was forced to try a case he knew he couldn’t win

I agree. NO prosecutor wants to try a case he doesn't think he will win. Their political futures are based on winning cases.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #1243 on: November 19, 2021, 08:10:36 pm »

He made the decision to go to an area with a weapon that he knew could be volatile. You try to avoid situations like that. That does not mean he gave up his right to self-defense. When he was retreating and they charged him with the intent of causing bodily harm or killing, it was then clearly an act of self-defense. He shouldn’t have been there in the first place because that’s a job for law-enforcement or the National Guard.

I don’t need to see Rittenhouse as some kind of hero or believe he should run for president one day to know that the jury made the absolute correct decision. A jury decision of guilty or not guilty should only be made after reviewing the law, the evidence, and the facts. Not what Joy Reid or the Alzheimer’s in Chief thinks it should be

This was meant to be political theater, disguised as a trial.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1244 on: November 19, 2021, 08:12:31 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I don’t entirely disagree with you. But he did put himself in a situation like that where he ended up having to defend himself in court.

On a personal level, I think he’s guilty for not killing all three and taking out some of the trash of society. All three of these people have prior criminal records. And not just smoking marijuana or DWIs

And I believe part of this verdict, as I’ve mentioned earlier, besides being decided on the facts and law, is telling the Democratic Party that we’ve had enough of their shock troops raising havoc

I mostly agree with what you said here @LMAO but would be interested in knowing why you think Kyle should not have been there.  Is he less entitled than anyone else to be there?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1245 on: November 19, 2021, 08:13:13 pm »
That has to be some of the lamest Bush I ever heard of.  ONLY law enforcement officers have the right to stop crimes?

Is it possible that you were not told while growing up that LEO's exist  as REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE?

Guess who "the PEOPLE" be,bubba.

Well,I try to avoid places like that,but there is NO requirement for ANY citizen to do so. He was perfectly within his legal right to go there and to be armed when he did go there.

Now,pay attention to this part,because it is the important part. HE HAD A RIGHT TO SHOOT TO KILL WHEN HE WAS ATTACKED.

HE did NOT start the fatal fight. The anarchists started the fight,and they started it with the clear intent of murdering him.

I can't argue with that,but that is hardly his fault. Blame that on the Governor. The FACT that he was attacked supercedes any "shoulda,coulda,wouda" argument you could have came up with. He WAS there,and he had a legal RIGHT to be there.

We are in agreement on this one.

I agree. NO prosecutor wants to try a case he doesn't think he will win. Their political futures are based on winning cases.

@sneakypete

Yes. Only law enforcement can stop crimes and are authorized to do such. If you decide yourself that you were going to stop a crime, and ended up shooting somebody even if it’s out of self-defense, Your fate may end up in the hands of a jury

As far as the rest goes, we are more in agreement. There was no reason that local law enforcement or even the National Guard couldn’t  stop these riots if they weren’t told to stand down

I am willing to bet that Democrat mayors and governors were told by somebody from the higher ups not to do anything about the riots
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 08:16:26 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1246 on: November 19, 2021, 08:19:57 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1247 on: November 19, 2021, 08:22:53 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Well, no one is perfect.

Like Meatloaf sang..."Two out of three ain't bad."

IMHO, he should have been given a medal and a Key to the City,

One of the side effects is that the whole affair has exposed people who howl things like "white supremacist" with no basis in fact, and an assumption that his actions were racially motivated.
Self-defense is an Equal Opportunity thing.
Anyone attacking has an opportunity to take a dirtnap.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1249 on: November 19, 2021, 08:23:23 pm »
Jack Posobiec ✝️
@JackPosobiec
·
1m
Somewhere the 5 boys who were victimized by Joseph Rosenbaum are glad this day has come
Support the USO