Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 22472 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #900 on: November 18, 2021, 07:15:41 pm »
Deleting the video doesn't make it go away.

No it doesn't.  It makes the whole incident that much worse.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #901 on: November 18, 2021, 07:15:58 pm »
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
The seriousness of this incident cannot be overstated. It is not simply because the police suspected MSNBC was trying to take their pictures. If the jurors believed that they were being followed, it could add to their unease about voting in the case.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

« Reply #902 on: November 18, 2021, 07:19:33 pm »
Nor would schools provide excused absences for students to go hunting during hunting season.  And the State wouldn't be selling gun hunting licenses for people under 18 either.
When I lived up north, opening day was a legal absence day, for anyone that went hunting. If you did not get a deer opening day, the administration would turn a blind eye to up to 3 more days. This was a poor rural community and a deer or two in the freezer went a long way to preventing a skinny Christmas.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #903 on: November 18, 2021, 07:20:04 pm »
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
The seriousness of this incident cannot be overstated. It is not simply because the police suspected MSNBC was trying to take their pictures. If the jurors believed that they were being followed, it could add to their unease about voting in the case.

If the jurors are aware of any of this, then a mistrial becomes almost mandatory, and since these actions can't be laid at the feet of the prosecution, any such mistrial is likely to be without prejudice.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline DB

« Reply #905 on: November 18, 2021, 07:40:42 pm »

https://twitter.com/GabbyBachara/status/1461394134506291204

Is this just the Sheriff feeling guilty for not protecting his community the first go around that led to all this?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #906 on: November 18, 2021, 07:50:29 pm »
NBC News Confirms Rittenhouse Trial Incident; Does Not Deny ‘Freelancer’ Was Told to Follow Jury

NBC News confirmed that a “freelancer” was ticketed near a bus filled with jurors on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/11/18/nbc-news-confirms-rittenhouse-trial-incident-does-not-deny-freelancer-was-told-to-follow-jury/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #907 on: November 18, 2021, 07:51:23 pm »
Jonathan Turley: MSNBC ‘Moronic’ for Allegedly Following Rittenhouse Jury in ‘City on the Edge’

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley said Thursday that MSNBC’s alleged attempt to follow the jury in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial in Kenosha, Wisconsin, was “moronic” and endangered a city already “on the edge.”

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/11/18/jonathan-turley-msnbc-moronic-for-allegedly-following-rittenhouse-jury-in-city-on-the-edge/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #908 on: November 18, 2021, 07:53:51 pm »
Is this just the Sheriff feeling guilty for not protecting his community the first go around that led to all this?

I think it's probably just typical upper-Midwest niceness. In my experience they're some of the nicest, most polite people you'd ever want to meet for the most part.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Polly Ticks

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #910 on: November 18, 2021, 08:14:38 pm »
Is it wrong that with this latest request for the "enhanced" image from the jury, I really want there to be another argument between the prosecution and defense in the courtroom ... just so MSNBC can twiddle their thumbs while everyone else covers it live??

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #911 on: November 18, 2021, 08:15:13 pm »
If the jurors are aware of any of this, then a mistrial becomes almost mandatory, and since these actions can't be laid at the feet of the prosecution, any such mistrial is likely to be without prejudice.

Any juror that has children/grandchildren knows that the schools have all gone to at home video learning because the schools are closed in anticipation of the verdict. The judge told them not to talk about it while out shopping or going out to eat. You know thats the thing everyone in town is talking about! No one knows they are on the jury. How can they not hear people talking or not be drawn into a conversation when it’s all around them. They should have been sequestered.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 08:18:55 pm by LilLamb »
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #912 on: November 18, 2021, 08:20:11 pm »
The Shameless Lying and Obfuscating Begins After MSNBC Is Booted From the Rittenhouse Trial

As RedState reported earlier this afternoon, the judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse case set off another round of consternation by banning leftwing network MSNBC from the courtroom. Immediately, leftwing figures moved to once again accuse him of bias and of being “MAGA.” You know, because enforcing basic safety rules means he must be a biased Trump fan.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1461391060962316292

Of course, Judge Schroeder had an excellent reason to do what he did. The MNSBC journalist in question was following the jury bus, attempting to take pictures of them. He even ran a red light while doing so, and there is absolutely no reason to do that unless the goal was for MSNBC to eventually target them, almost assuredly leading to their exposure. And if the verdict doesn’t come back guilty, those jurors are going to be in real danger.

Now, NBC News has put out a statement that can only be described as a mixture of lying and obfuscation. Note that it is CNN’s Brian Stelter playing the role of Baghdad Bob here, shamelessly repeating the denial of wrongdoing without commenting on how it makes no sense.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/18/the-shameless-lying-and-obfuscating-begins-after-msnbc-is-booted-from-the-rittenhouse-trial-n478110
Support the USO

Offline verga

« Reply #913 on: November 18, 2021, 08:20:19 pm »
So....MSNBC will drum up riots from the outside.

How much jury tampering and prosecution malfeasance is the judge going to permit??   Declare a mistrial with prejudice and end this!!
It May end the trial, but it won't end the civil unrest or the consequences.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #914 on: November 18, 2021, 08:33:02 pm »
I think it's probably just typical upper-Midwest niceness. In my experience they're some of the nicest, most polite people you'd ever want to meet for the most part.

Except for me. I'm a big meany.  I took my nastiness with me to the desert.  happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #915 on: November 18, 2021, 08:34:36 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: 'Jump-kick man' who was filmed kicking Kyle Rittenhouse in the head before the teen shot at him is revealed as a career criminal with an open domestic violence charge for 'throwing his girlfriend to the ground and attacking her'

Maurice Freeland, 39, has admitted that he was the one who kicked Kyle Rittenhouse in the head on the night of August 25,2020
    Rittenhouse is charged with First Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety of Freeland, who was only known as 'jump-kick man'
    The state has painted all these actors as heroes attempting to take down an 'active shooter'
    But DailyMail.com can reveal that at the time of the 2020 incident Freeland was out on bond and is a career criminal
    He was charged with Battery Domestic Abuse, Criminal Damage to Property Domestic Abuse and Disorderly Conduct Domestic Abuse
    Freeland was charged for an incident that took place on March 23, 2020 between Freeland and his partner Monalisa N McDuffie
    McDuffie told police that Freeland 'threw her to the ground and kicked her in her lower right ribcage…then began punching the television'

By Laura Collins, Chief Investigative Reporter In Kenosha, Wisconsin For Dailymail.Com

Published: 10:23 EST, 18 November 2021 | Updated: 13:29 EST, 18 November 2021

A career criminal and convicted felon with an open domestic violence charge has claimed to be the unidentified male at whom Kyle Rittenhouse shot twice at close range but missed, on the night of August 25, 2020.

Rittenhouse has been charged with First Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety of the man known in trial only as 'jump-kick man,' for the flying kick he took at the teenager's head as Rittenhouse was attacked minutes after he shot Joseph Rosenbaum dead.

Now Maurice Freeland, 39, has admitted that he was the one who kicked Rittenhouse in the head and narrowly avoided being shot as a result, after the then 17-year-old stumbled to the ground as he attempted to flee.

Moments later Anthony Huber swung at Rittenhouse with his skateboard for a second time, grabbing for the AR-15 that was slung across his chest. Rittenhouse fired once, shooting Huber in the chest at point blank range.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10217197/Jump-kick-man-filmed-kicking-Kyle-Rittenhouse-head-revealed.html
Support the USO

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #916 on: November 18, 2021, 08:42:18 pm »
Maurice jump kick man wants his face on those hero posters!
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #917 on: November 18, 2021, 09:17:37 pm »
Except for me. I'm a big meany.  I took my nastiness with me to the desert.  happy77

Ms. Slippy told me that you're the exception that proves the rule.  :police:

Offline Polly Ticks

Offline Kamaji

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #920 on: November 18, 2021, 09:32:57 pm »
Can any speculation be gleaned from these requests?

I am guessing from the handwriting that they probably didn't go to Catholic school.
(No idea.)
 :shrug:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #921 on: November 18, 2021, 09:33:15 pm »
I am guessing from the handwriting that they probably didn't go to Catholic school.
(No idea.)
 :shrug:

:silly:

:thumbsup:

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #922 on: November 18, 2021, 09:45:44 pm »
Can any speculation be gleaned from these requests?

There was a long discussion on the Rekieta Law live stream (linked above) of the handwriting and wording of the requests. Their conclusion is that a well-to-do, entitled Karen got elected as the jury foreperson. The general feeling of the panel is that it is this foreperson who is refusing to accept the self defense argument, and is now trying to browbeat the other jurors into seeing her point of view.
Let it burn.

Offline Right_in_Virginia