Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 22365 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #875 on: November 18, 2021, 06:21:43 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong @ stillgray.substack.com
@stillgray
·
2m
NBC News just admitted that the person following the jury bus in the Rittenhouse trial was working for them.

NBC News claims he "never contacted or intended to contact the jurors" or that he intended to photograph them. Why blow through a red light following them, then?

Exactly.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #876 on: November 18, 2021, 06:23:41 pm »
Exactly.
If he just gets the addressees where they are dropped off, the rioters know where to go.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #877 on: November 18, 2021, 06:24:27 pm »
MSNBC slime has basically been a work in progress to put the jurors in danger.

This is past rogue. This is likely co-conspiring with Antifa and BLM terrorist.   

Time to clean house.....   All responsible need to be brought to account.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #878 on: November 18, 2021, 06:26:07 pm »
If he just gets the addressees where they are dropped off, the rioters know where to go.

The rioters, or worse - a couple of trained thugs who B&E and terrorize the juror and their family in their own home.  Or a doxxing expert who calls in the middle of the night, saying "I know about x, y, and z, and if you want that to remain private, you will vote to convict."

Considering the current parlous state of the FBI, I wouldn't completely discount the possibility that the Brownshirts have one or more moles within the FBI (or other agencies) who can quickly obtain the necessary dirt and compromat needed to turn a juror.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 06:27:10 pm by Kamaji »

Offline heelboy22

« Reply #879 on: November 18, 2021, 06:32:22 pm »
I hope there was a "dummy" bus or 20 with the same description of the real bus one has to choose from to follow the jurors.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #880 on: November 18, 2021, 06:36:35 pm »
Did I hear correctly that the MSDNC producer was arrested for following the jurors?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #881 on: November 18, 2021, 06:39:34 pm »
MSNBC slime has basically been a work in progress to put the jurors in danger.

This is past rogue. This is likely co-conspiring with Antifa and BLM terrorist.   

Time to clean house.....   All responsible need to be brought to account.

If anyone by this point doesn't understand who the pundits in the MSM sympathize and who they identify with...they haven't been paying attention.

Unlike you myself and everyone else here.

The MSM is rooting for ANTIFA and BLM and will always do what they can to aid and abet the terrorists both foreign and domestic.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #882 on: November 18, 2021, 06:41:14 pm »
Did I hear correctly that the MSDNC producer was arrested for following the jurors?

Apparently, a freelancer for MSNBC, who has stated he was told to follow the bus, was stopped for running a red light while following the bus, and that traffic stop resulted ultimately in his arrest.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #883 on: November 18, 2021, 06:41:47 pm »
If anyone by this point doesn't understand who the pundits in the MSM sympathize and who they identify with...they haven't been paying attention.

Unlike you myself and everyone else here.

The MSM is rooting for ANTIFA and BLM and will always do what they can to aid and abet the terrorists both foreign and domestic.
Once they have the information, they have a "leak", and the damage is done.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #884 on: November 18, 2021, 06:43:16 pm »
"Freelancer," but ...

@stillgray
Any confirmation on this?

12:53 PM · Nov 18, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #885 on: November 18, 2021, 06:43:24 pm »
Kenosha Police Dept.
@KenoshaPolice
·
1h
Last night a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations. Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors. This incident is being investigated much further.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #886 on: November 18, 2021, 06:44:00 pm »
Once they have the information, they have a "leak", and the damage is done.

QFT

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #887 on: November 18, 2021, 06:44:01 pm »
I suppose one of the ultimate questions is whether any of the jurors know that this happened.  If they do, then I would argue the jury has been irretrievably tainted.

Unfortunately, since this cannot be laid at the feet of the prosecution, it is quite likely that it will be used to grant a mistrial without prejudice, thereby giving the prosecution a second bite at the apple, a second bite they should otherwise have been denied based on their own misconduct.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #888 on: November 18, 2021, 06:44:24 pm »
@stillgray
Here's the facts: NBC News producer Irene Byon instructed James J. Morrison to follow the bus transporting the Kyle Rittenhouse jury.

Jurors have expressed concerns over getting doxed and having their safety threatened.

Morrison smashed through a red light to follow them.
1:26 PM · Nov 18, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #890 on: November 18, 2021, 06:44:48 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
Let me clear up this tweet:

The holdouts would prefer a *MISTRIAL* or conviction on a lesser count

They know he didnt break the law but they don’t want the reputational backlash that would come from responsibility for it

If they don't have what it takes to do their civic duty, then they should have admitted that to the judge up front.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #891 on: November 18, 2021, 06:45:03 pm »
Apparently, a freelancer for MSNBC, who has stated he was told to follow the bus, was stopped for running a red light while following the bus, and that traffic stop resulted ultimately in his arrest.

Just when you thought the approval and trust ratings for the MSM couldn't go any lower.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #892 on: November 18, 2021, 06:45:16 pm »
"Freelancer," but ...

@stillgray
Any confirmation on this?

12:53 PM · Nov 18, 2021

She also nuked her LinkedIN account.  I visited that page less than an hour ago, and now it's been shut down.  Too bad I didn't take a screen shot.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #893 on: November 18, 2021, 06:46:23 pm »
Judge says nobody from MSNBC will be allowed in the building for the duration of the trial.

Sweet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #894 on: November 18, 2021, 06:47:40 pm »
If they don't have what it takes to do their civic duty, then they should have admitted that to the judge up front.

IIRC there was a total of 18 jurors and 12 were picked to decide the verdict.  IMHO the judge should pull the two squeamish ones out put two alternates in and send them out to go vote on a verdict.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #895 on: November 18, 2021, 06:50:59 pm »
Anyone from parent company NBC that's in Kenosha as well as the local NBC affiliate should be banned too.

This is one of those times where group punishment needs to happen in order to send a message and for maximum pain across the board for the network.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #896 on: November 18, 2021, 06:53:55 pm »
Anyone from parent company NBC that's in Kenosha as well as the local NBC affiliate should be banned too.

This is one of those times where group punishment needs to happen in order to send a message and for maximum pain across the board for the network.
Yes. This blows way past journalistic malfeasance and straight into a whole 'nuther realm. What MSNBC is apparently promoting is the textbook definition of terrorism.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #897 on: November 18, 2021, 07:05:41 pm »
This just reinforces the punishment I think shouldbe delivered to MSNBC, NBC and the Kenosha affiliate.

Judge Schroeder reveals someone filmed the Kyle Rittenhouse jurors when they were picked up by the bus this morning. Schroeder said deputies made the person delete the video and added more steps will be taken to prevent something like that from happening again.

— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) November 9, 2021

Today wasn't an isolated incident.

Online DB

« Reply #898 on: November 18, 2021, 07:09:29 pm »
This just reinforces the punishment I think shouldbe delivered to MSNBC, NBC and the Kenosha affiliate.

Deleting the video doesn't make it go away.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #899 on: November 18, 2021, 07:12:42 pm »

I suspect that these are attempts to goad the judge into granting a mistrial without prejudice so that the prosecution can get a second bite at the apple, notwithstanding their malfeasance in this trial.