Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 22415 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #400 on: November 15, 2021, 06:21:27 pm »
There is no way possible for a 17yo Illinois resident to be in legal possession of any firearm in Wisconsin.

Yet some Wisconsin schools allow students an excused absence from school during the school year to go hunting.  Go figure.

A gun deer hunting license costs $20 for ages 12-17, and just $7 for those under age 12.  Perhaps you should read what Wisconsin law actually says instead of parroting lies about how it's illegal for minors to possess guns.

Also the statute that covers open carry was also violated.

How so?

Since you haven't bothered to read the statute yourself before regurgitating PMSDNC propaganda, here is the statute:

948.60  Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

(3) (c)
This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593.

In other words, all bets are off.  The statute does not apply.  Which is why Wisconsin is an OPEN CARRY STATE

Rittenhouse was in illegal possesion of a firearm because he was an Illinois resident and he was 17yo.

Wisconsin law says otherwise.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #402 on: November 15, 2021, 06:38:48 pm »
So what I can gather from what I'm seeing on Social Media...the prosecutor is lying through his teeth today in his summation.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #403 on: November 15, 2021, 06:43:08 pm »
So what I can gather from what I'm seeing on Social Media...the prosecutor is lying through his teeth today in his summation.

It's pretty blatant. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #404 on: November 15, 2021, 06:43:45 pm »

That does appear to be the case.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #405 on: November 15, 2021, 06:44:13 pm »
Binger: "You lose the right to self-defense when you're the one who brought the gun."

This guy just declared that no Cop or Security Guard has a right to self-defense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #406 on: November 15, 2021, 06:48:39 pm »
Binger: "You lose the right to self-defense when you're the one who brought the gun."

This guy just declared that no Cop or Security Guard has a right to self-defense.
I guess in Binger's mind (what there is of it), every time I go to the store, church, the library or anywhere else with a 9mm in my purse, I'm just asking for it - and have no right to defend myself when the SHTF. Gunman at Kroger or at the bank, aiming directly at me? I'll just move into a position where he gets a clearer shot, I guess. I asked for it.

Got it.

What a maroon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #407 on: November 15, 2021, 06:54:22 pm »
You brought the gun! It is your fault people were trying to kill you ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #408 on: November 15, 2021, 06:58:04 pm »
What he said is a clear misstatement of law. Did the defense object? Will the judge instruct the jury to ignore? It's as bad as if he'd told them a 40 mph speed limit means you are required to go 75.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #410 on: November 15, 2021, 06:59:56 pm »

What did this guy do...cut and paste quotes from Shannon Watts website to use in his closing?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #412 on: November 15, 2021, 07:05:41 pm »
This prosecutor is a POS.  A violent mob chasing after Kyle asks him if he shot any body.   What was he supposed to say?  "Yes, I shot somebody.  What are you gonna do about it?"
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #414 on: November 15, 2021, 07:07:32 pm »

At one point during his argument, he accidently told the truth.  But he quickly lied his way out of it.

« Reply #415 on: November 15, 2021, 07:11:10 pm »
Bongino just suggested Binger's in the wrong line of work ....  "maybe he should learn to code".   :laugh:

« Reply #416 on: November 15, 2021, 07:17:32 pm »
How the hell does Kyle know the puke's bicep muscle is cut?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #419 on: November 15, 2021, 07:28:15 pm »
Does anyone have the drinking game list?  I keep thinking I'm supposed to take a drink every time I hear "full metal jacket".

« Reply #420 on: November 15, 2021, 07:28:46 pm »
Are there any gun owners on the jury??

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #421 on: November 15, 2021, 07:29:21 pm »
There is no way possible for a 17yo Illinois resident to be in legal possession of any firearm in Wisconsin.  The statute quoted apply to residents of Wisconsin. Also the statute that covers open carry was also violated. Rittenhousewas in illegal possesion of a firearm because he was an Illinois resident and he was 17yo. Can anyone answer the question of how did Rittenhouse legally get possession of the firearm he was carrying?
@DB How did Rittenhouse legally get the firearm he had?
While he could not purchase that rifle, he could legally possess it. Back to hunting, otherwise, no one under the age of 18 would be able to hunt in either state.In Wisconsin, you can hunt as young as 12, but the firearm must be provided by an adult. So, frankly the whole canard about him possessing the rifle being illegal is patently false.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #423 on: November 15, 2021, 07:31:10 pm »
Kenny Webster
@KennethRWebster

Wisconsin is sending 5 times as many National Guard troops to prepare for the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict than they did for the Jacob Blake/George FLoyd riots.
Apparently Wisconsin Democrats get less upset over the shooting of a black man than they do over a white pedophile.
2:25 PM · Nov 15, 2021·

« Reply #424 on: November 15, 2021, 07:32:22 pm »
Binger just said "everyone there was preparing for violence".