Author Topic: The Investigation of Those 'Horrible' Border Patrol Agents on Horses Has Vanished  (Read 73 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Investigation of Those 'Horrible' Border Patrol Agents on Horses Has Vanished
By A.J. Kaufman Nov 01, 2021 4:51 PM ET

Way back on Sept. 24, President Joe Biden finally paid attention to the southern border when he displayed anger at hard-working U.S. Border Patrol agents, vowing that they “will pay” — for something that did not occur.

“It was horrible what — to see, as you saw — to see people treated like they did: horses nearly running them over and people being strapped. It’s outrageous. I promise you, those people will pay,” Biden hyperbolically rambled. “They will be — an investigation is underway now, and there will be consequences. It’s an embarrassment. But beyond an embarrassment, it’s dangerous; it’s wrong. It sends the wrong message around the world. It’s simply not who we are.”

Three days prior, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told MSNBC, “We need this resolved swiftly. I anticipate that the results of the investigation will be available by the end of next week and I’ve committed to making the results public.”

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ari-j-kaufman/2021/11/01/the-investigation-of-those-horrible-border-patrol-agents-on-horses-has-vanished-n1528702
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

As have the Afghanistan debacle, the Hunter Biden Art sale fraud, the list goes on and on......
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington