Author Topic: "Global Climate Meeting: Glasnow 2021"  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
"Global Climate Meeting: Glasnow 2021"
« on: November 01, 2021, 05:54:07 pm »
"Global Climate Meeting:  Glasnow 2021"

Biden apologizes for US withdrawing from Paris deal under Trump
By Morgan Chalfant - 11/01/21 01:08 PM EDT

President Biden on Monday apologized for the Trump administration’s decision to withdraw the U.S. from the Paris climate accord, saying doing so set the world back in the fight against climate change.

“I guess I shouldn’t apologize, but I do apologize for the fact the United States in the last administration pulled out of the Paris accords and put us sort of behind the eight ball a little bit,” Biden said during a session on “action and solidarity” at the United Nations climate conference in Glasgow.

Biden, who rejoined the Paris climate deal upon taking office in January, said that the U.S. was committed to meeting its goals to lower greenhouse gas emissions as he pleaded with other major economies to do their part.

“The United States, if I have anything to do with it, will do our part,” Biden said. “Our success in my view hinges on our collective commitment to ramping up our momentum and strengthening our climate ambition.”

Biden sought to assure other global leaders of the U.S. commitment to combatting climate change during his appearance at the conference. Biden is trying to rally the global community to take more aggressive actions, describing the next decade as critical in combating climate change.

“There’s no more time to hang back or sit on the fence or argue amongst ourselves,” Biden said in earlier remarks at the summit on Monday. “This is the challenge of our collective lifetimes. The existential threat to human existence as we know it."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/579422-biden-apologizes-for-us-withdrawing-from-paris-deal-under-trump
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 06:24:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Global Climate Meeting: Glasnow 2021"
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 05:58:20 pm »
Biden warns of 'existential' climate threat at Glasgow summit
By Morgan Chalfant and Rachel Frazin - 11/01/21 11:52 AM EDT

President Biden on Monday made the case for immediate and aggressive collective action to ward off the “existential threat” of climate change, telling world leaders that the next decade will be decisive in the fight against the impacts of global warming.

In prepared remarks at the United Nations climate summit in Glasgow, Biden argued that the globe is at an “inflection point” in the fight against climate change and countries have only a “brief window” to act.

“There’s no more time to hang back or sit on the fence or argue amongst ourselves,” Biden said. “This is the challenge of our collective lifetimes. The existential threat to human existence as we know it."

“And every day we delay, the cost of inaction increases. So let this be the moment that we answer history's call here in Glasgow. Let this be the start of a decade of transformative action that preserves our planet and raises the quality of life for people everywhere,” he continued. “We can do this. We just have to make a choice to do it.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/579403-biden-calls-for-collective-action-at-glasgow-climate-summit

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: "Global Climate Meeting: Glasnow 2021"
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 06:24:45 pm »
VIDEO: UK’s Prince Charles Calls For ‘Vast Military-Style Campaign’ By Elites To Achieve Global ‘Fundamental Economic Transition’
"Here we need a vast military-style campaign to marshal the strength of the global private sector."

more
https://nationalfile.com/video-uks-prince-charles-calls-for-vast-military-style-campaign-by-elites-to-achieve-global-fundamental-economic-transition/
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 07:49:22 pm »
VIDEO: UK’s Prince Charles Calls For ‘Vast Military-Style Campaign’ By Elites To Achieve Global ‘Fundamental Economic Transition’
"Here we need a vast military-style campaign to marshal the strength of the global private sector."

more
https://nationalfile.com/video-uks-prince-charles-calls-for-vast-military-style-campaign-by-elites-to-achieve-global-fundamental-economic-transition/

What he means is that nations should be willing to use their military on their citizens to force them to accept the decline in their standard of living
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 12:07:00 pm »

more

God help the UK if (when) he ever becomes king.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 12:08:12 pm »
Hypocrites Cleared to Land: Glasgow Climate Conference Draws 400+ Private Jets

As 30,000 people flew into Glasgow, Scotland, over the past 48-hours to attend the COP26 climate conference, elite attendees chose to ignore the ample commercial services available and flew by private jet instead.
Simon Kent2 Nov 2021, 4:52 AM PDT

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/11/02/hypocrites-cleared-to-land-glasgow-climate-conference-draws-400-private-jets/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 12:09:11 pm »
Climate Activists Glue Themselves to Airport Runway During Protest

Climate activists attempted to block air traffic at eight different airports across Sweden, with several glueing themselves to a runway.
Chris Tomlinson2 Nov 2021, 3:43 AM PDT

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/11/02/climate-activists-glue-themselves-to-airport-runway-during-protest/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2021, 12:53:24 pm »
November 5, 2021
The rich and famous descend on Glasgow for COP26! Has the climate changed again yet?
By Eric Utter

The 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference, AKA "COP26" or the Glasgow Conference, is the 26th one of its kind.  This one is being held in Glasgow, Scotland, between Halloween and November 12, with the host United Kingdom and Italy sharing the soirée's presidency.  It is also the third meeting of the parties to the Paris Agreement.

The gathering of course caused the rich and famous — and tragically hypocritical — to descend on the island of Great Britain to allegedly attempt to save the world and to be seen allegedly attempting to do so.

Some of the powerful have spoken.  Some have clinked glasses.  At least one fell asleep.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/the_rich_and_famous_descend_on_glasgow_for_cop26_has_the_climate_changed_again_yet_.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2021, 12:54:13 pm »
Barack Obama to Jet into COP26 Climate Summit and Tell ‘Old Folks’ to ‘Get Out of the Way’

Former U.S. President Barack Obama will jet into Glasgow, Scotland, on Monday for a lightning visit to the COP26 climate conference. While there he will tell “old folks” to clear the way for the younger generation one week after 78-year-old President Joe Biden addressed the same gathering.

Simon Kent 5 Nov 2021, 4:15 AM PDT

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/05/barack-obama-to-jet-into-cop26-climate-summit-and-tell-old-folks-to-get-out-of-the-way/

Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2021, 12:55:32 pm »
Barack Obama to Jet into COP26 Climate Summit and Tell ‘Old Folks’ to ‘Get Out of the Way’

Former U.S. President Barack Obama will jet into Glasgow, Scotland, on Monday for a lightning visit to the COP26 climate conference. While there he will tell “old folks” to clear the way for the younger generation one week after 78-year-old President Joe Biden addressed the same gathering.

Simon Kent 5 Nov 2021, 4:15 AM PDT

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/05/barack-obama-to-jet-into-cop26-climate-summit-and-tell-old-folks-to-get-out-of-the-way/

Lol….

This idiot gets more and more tone deaf along with his Party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2021, 01:12:36 pm »
Climate Activists Glue Themselves to Airport Runway During Protest

Climate activists attempted to block air traffic at eight different airports across Sweden, with several glueing themselves to a runway.
Chris Tomlinson2 Nov 2021, 3:43 AM PDT

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/11/02/climate-activists-glue-themselves-to-airport-runway-during-protest/

Too bad it isn't 3 or 4 hundred years ago, when tactics like this would  only be tried once.

Seeing a lot of potential speed bump stories today.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2021, 01:27:52 pm »
John Kerry: U.S. ‘Won’t Have Coal’ by 2030

John Kerry, President Joe Biden’s climate envoy, said there would be no coal in the United States by the end of the decade at the COP26 climate conference in Glasgow, Scotland.
Jordan Dixon-Hamilton9 Nov 2021, 10:52 PM PST

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/09/john-kerry-u-s-wont-have-coal-2030/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2021, 01:43:48 pm »
John Kerry: U.S. ‘Won’t Have Coal’ by 2030

To the 20K or so voters in WV who gave Manchin a win in '18.  You own this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2021, 02:30:48 pm »

Where will we send the coal?  China?  India?

Is there a way to harness political flatulence and covert it to private jet fuel?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2021, 05:11:44 pm »
Where will we send the coal?  China?  India?

Is there a way to harness political flatulence and covert it to private jet fuel?
I would think there would be a great deal more energy to harness in liberal hypocrisy.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2022, 05:48:38 pm »
When will China drop ITS coal...the end of this millennium?