Author Topic: Joe Biden Cancels Halloween Tradition At White House  (Read 111 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Cancels Halloween Tradition At White House
« on: October 28, 2021, 04:47:14 pm »
 Carmine Sabia October 28, 2021

Joe Biden and his administration have canceled a tradition for children because of a scheduling conflict.

The president has canceled the annual Halloween party at the White House as the first family travels to Europe.
Advertisement

“On the evening of October 31, 2021, the north facade of the White House will be illuminated in orange in celebration of Halloween. The President and First Lady will be traveling internationally during the last days of October and will not be hosting a specific event at the White House, First Lady Jill Biden’s press secretary Michael LaRosa said. “The First Family encourages families and children to celebrate Halloween with trick or treating outdoors in their neighborhoods or other outdoor venues.:

https://twitter.com/MichaelLaRosa46/status/1453327138455801858
more
https://conservativebrief.com/biden-cancels-2-53493/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Joe Biden Cancels Halloween Tradition At White House
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 04:54:47 pm »
I strongly suspect it wasn't Joe who canceled the WH kiddie Halloween celebration.

In fact they had to take him all the way to Europe to prevent him from diddling costumed kiddies
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 04:56:01 pm by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 04:56:51 pm »

Joe Biden didn't cancel anything. Joe Biden does not know what month or decade it is. Biden does not know it is Halloween or even what Halloween is?

It is the real people controlling him who did this, for whatever retarded stupid reason they came up with.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 05:06:21 pm »
But yes, it is kind of good that Biden will not be able to sniff little girls this time.
Before he gives them candy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.