Author Topic: VIDEO: Josh Hawley Humiliates Merrick Garland For Weaponizing DOJ Against Parents, Tells Him To Resi  (Read 91 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VIDEO: Josh Hawley Humiliates Merrick Garland For Weaponizing DOJ Against Parents, Tells Him To Resign
"It is wrong, it is unprecedented to my knowledge in the history of this country, and I call on you to resign."
by Gabriel Keane   
October 27, 2021

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) grilled the Biden regime’s left-wing Attorney General Merrick Garland during a Senate hearing on Wednesday, confronting Garland with his own partisan and inept decision to target parents who protest at school board meetings. Hawley concluded the exchange by calling on Garland to resign.

“I’ll leave it at this, General Garland, you have weaponized the FBI and the Department of Justice, your U.S. attorneys are now collecting and cataloguing all the ways that they might prosecute parents,” Hawley said after proffering examples of parents being unfairly persecuted by the DOJ, adding, “It is wrong, it is unprecedented to my knowledge in the history of this country, and I call on you to resign.”

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1453431205400023041

more
https://nationalfile.com/video-josh-hawley-humiliates-merrick-garland-for-weaponizing-doj-against-parents-tells-him-to-resign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

All these articles bragging how they 'got' Garland.  Well he is still there and will be there.

Offline Killer Clouds

All these articles bragging how they 'got' Garland.  Well he is still there and will be there.
And just like his daddy Traitor Joe he's unqualified for the job, has no clue what he's doing and is causing major damage. He is a good DCP disciple and knows how to follow the orders of his masters.