Author Topic: Donald J. Trump: Statement on TMTG  (Read 489 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump: Statement on TMTG
« on: October 26, 2021, 03:19:57 pm »
Donald J. Trump:  Statement on TMTG
Oct 26, 2021, Donald J. Trump

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Longiron

Re: Donald J. Trump: Statement on TMTG
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 03:32:34 pm »
Before all the TRUMPERS get all hot and Giddy over the NEW TRUMP social media better look at the companies behind this endeavor. You will be surprised. Hint Covid 19 wink777

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-24/meet-the-mexican-dealmaker-in-shanghai-behind-trump-s-spac-deal

https://texassignal.com/the-chinese-business-interests-behind-trumps-social-media-site/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 03:52:29 pm by Longiron »

Offline EdinVA

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 03:44:16 pm »
Before all the TRUMPERS get all hot and Giddy over the NEW TRUMP social media .....

Well, apparently you're all hot and giddy enough for all of us @Longiron   ---- so we'll just keep pushing forward.   

Offline Longiron

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 03:56:57 pm »
Well, apparently you're all hot and giddy enough for all of us @Longiron   ---- so we'll just keep pushing forward.

Hey I will support a Trump / Lindell ticket in 2024. Both have no chance of WINNING anything because the FIX has not been FIXED. Keep the HOPIUM going and believe everything TRUMP tells you except the important issues.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 04:16:39 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2021, 04:18:01 pm »
Before all the TRUMPERS get all hot and Giddy over the NEW TRUMP social media better look at the companies behind this endeavor. You will be surprised. Hint Covid 19 wink777

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-24/meet-the-mexican-dealmaker-in-shanghai-behind-trump-s-spac-deal

https://texassignal.com/the-chinese-business-interests-behind-trumps-social-media-site/

Nice Catch Longiron.  I was getting pretty excited about a Trump (conservative) led new social media platform. Heaven knows we need it. Now I'm a bit skeptical.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2021, 04:42:57 pm »
Nice Catch Longiron.  I was getting pretty excited about a Trump (conservative) led new social media platform. Heaven knows we need it. Now I'm a bit skeptical.

What has you so concerned @catfish1957 ?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2021, 04:50:05 pm »
Hey I will support a Trump / Lindell ticket in 2024. Both have no chance of WINNING anything because the FIX has not been FIXED. Keep the HOPIUM going and believe everything TRUMP tells you except the important issues.

Lindell the drug addled pillow stuffer? 

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2021, 04:59:39 pm »
What has you so concerned @catfish1957 ?

Shanghai-based ARC Group Ltd. as intergral to the startup.  Sorry, RIV, but I have an extreme distrust anytime when  Chicoms are involved.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2021, 05:10:13 pm »
Internet infrastructure company RightForge to host Trump's TRUTH Social- Axios
Reuters, Oct 26, 2021

Oct 26 (Reuters) - Internet infrastructure firm RightForge will host former U.S. President Donald Trump's new social media platform, the hosting company's Chief Executive Officer Martin Avila told Axios.

Trump is set to launch his own social media app, TRUTH Social, that he said would "stand up to Big Tech" companies such as Twitter and Facebook that have barred him from their platforms. read more

RightForge, which provides services such as web hosting and runs a network of servers, says it offers a platform where legal content is "safe from censorship" and is "built for free speech and a free press."

Avila told Axios on Monday the company was laying the groundwork in preparation for more than 75 million users to be on the social media network and will have servers everywhere.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/internet-infrastructure-company-rightforge-host-trumps-truth-social-axios-2021-10-26/

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2021, 05:11:12 pm »
Shanghai-based ARC Group Ltd. as intergral to the startup.  Sorry, RIV, but I have an extreme distrust anytime when  Chicoms are involved.

No apology needed @catfish1957  It's worth watching, for sure --- but I'm also inclined to trust Trump's instincts here.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 05:13:48 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2021, 05:18:17 pm »
No apology needed @catfish1957  It's worth watching, for sure --- but I'm also inclined to trust Trump's instincts here.

And Therein lies the problem, IMHO @Right_in_Virginia
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2021, 07:00:05 pm »

Not anti TRUMP and he, well almost anyone would do a better job than BITEme IS DOING. At least they would be aware they are POTUS. TRUMP did a lot of good for this country but have to validate anything he will say or do at this point in time. At the end when he just walked away form this country and did not use his powers given to him as POTUS well, lets just say have to look at him in a different light. Then his VP, Pence did a worse act of TRAITOR than Benedict Arnold did against this country one has wonder WHY he did not see this in him after being with him for 4 years. We all know TRUMP has the worse track record on personnel picks of any POTUS ever and Pence just confirmed it. That being said just wanted more info of who was behind TRUMP on this deal and not hard to find and was surprised to see the results! China and he spent his last 25 years as his life the sworn enemy but I guess he kissed and made up to them and all is forgiven. Or is their more to the story to be continued??? :patriot:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2021, 09:56:38 pm »

China and he spent his last 25 years as his life the sworn enemy but I guess he kissed and made up to them and all is forgiven. Or is their more to the story to be continued??? :patriot:

You may be using poetic license for dramatic effect with this statement @Longiron --- but it does not reflect Trump's attitude toward China.

He does not consider China a sworn enemy.  Trump considers China a formidable competitor --- who is winning.

As President, Trump was hellbent on stopping them from ripping off the country. He wanted more controls on China's influence on our economy, politics, higher education curriculum and national defense.

Trump was negotiating new trade deals with China, much to China's chagrin.  Trump had his SOS meeting with major players in the private sector to establish new protocols around China,  and he accelerated weapons development and initiated Space Force to prevent China from dominating space and the US military.

Then the China flu hit and China Joe was installed in the Oval Office. 

You don't know the terms of the investment agreement, and neither do I.  But I'm willing to bet Donald Trump will sniff out any attempt at influence buying and end the agreement.  In the meantime, this company is helping the President fill a vital strategic need so the US can return to reining in China.

A beautiul irony---- to be enjoyed while we can.    happy77

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2021, 10:22:21 pm »

The SEC's website shows no record of this... https://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html
Just fyi, the group you are quoting are anti-gop zelots and michael bloomberg so not real sure I would rely on this...

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2021, 10:25:45 pm »
The SEC's website shows no record of this... https://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html
Just fyi, the group you are quoting are anti-gop zelots and michael bloomberg so not real sure I would rely on this...

Thanks for checking and for the update.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2021, 10:32:27 pm »

I agree with you @catfish1957   888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.