Author Topic: Pelosi Won’t Say if She Will Run for Reelection in 2022  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Won’t Say if She Will Run for Reelection in 2022
« on: October 24, 2021, 10:14:09 pm »
Pam Key 24 Oct 2021

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Sunday’s broadcast of CNN’s “State of the Union” laughed off a question about whether she would run for reelection in 2022.

Pelosi, who is 81-years old, said she would consult with her family on whether she would run again for her congressional seat, which she has held since 1987.

Recently Pelosi has refused to answer reporters’ questions on both her future in Congress and if she would seek the Speaker’s position again if Democrats win the majority in the 2022 midterm elections.

Anchor Jake Tapper asked, “I do want to ask about your own future in Congress. Are you going to run for reelection?”

Pelosi said, “Oh, you think I’m going to make an announcement right here and now?”

Tapper said, “Yeah. Why not?

While laughing, Pelosi said, “I want to be on many more times.”

Tapper said, “You’re going to run for reelection, though, yes?”

Pelosi asked, “Why would I tell you that now?”

Tapper said, “It’s not just me, it’s the American people, the world. This is an international show.”

Pelosi said, “Probably, I would have that conversation with my family first if you don’t mind.”

Tapper said, “Thank you so much. Best of luck with the legislation. I know it’s a heavy lift.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/24/watch-pelosi-wont-say-if-she-will-run-for-reelection-in-2022/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Pelosi Won’t Say if She Will Run for Reelection in 2022
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 11:25:55 pm »
 Aww....Nancy wants to be on TV more.  Gee... I don't know if I can handle the suspense!     :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 05:06:07 am »
This corrupt bimbo will go out just like McCain.  She will die in office.  She could be turning 100 years of age, and as long as air still crosses through her lungs, she will be running.  The idiots of San Fransicko will still vote for her, even if she were in a coma.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 12:05:58 pm »
This corrupt bimbo will go out just like McCain.  She will die in office.  She could be turning 100 years of age, and as long as air still crosses through her lungs, she will be running.  The idiots of San Fransicko will still vote for her, even if she were in a coma.

Perhaps she will exit in a duel of some sort.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 05:30:38 pm »
Aww....Nancy wants to be on TV more.  Gee... I don't know if I can handle the suspense!     :silly:
Well her funeral will be widely televised and while very few will be listening to the lies told about what a great person she was I have no doubt that there will be a great many watching and re watching her casket be lowered into the ground. So in that respect she would get her wish and be on TV many more times, may it happen soon.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 09:36:04 pm »
If Piglosi is breathing she will be elected by the sheeple in San Fransicko.