Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 28765 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2021, 01:15:41 pm »
January 6 committee spells out Meadows' efforts to help Trump flip election and Meadows' actions before and during insurrection
CBS, Dec 13, 2021

Washington — The House panel investigating the January. 6 Capitol insurrection is set to recommend contempt charges against former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Monday as lawmakers are releasing new details about thousands of emails and texts he has handed over to the committee.

The panel's expected vote to recommend charges of contempt of Congress would send the matter to the full House, which is likely to approve the measure and expose Meadows to criminal prosecution by the Justice Department.

In laying out the case for the contempt vote, the nine-member panel released a 51-page report Sunday evening that details its questions about the documents he has already provided - including 6,600 pages of records taken from personal email accounts and about 2,000 text messages. The panel didn't release the documents but described some of them.

More:  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-meadows-january-6-committee-trump-2020-election-efforts/

Re: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack
« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2021, 03:20:56 am »
Jan. 6 committee votes to recommend Mark Meadows for prosecution

Thread here:  https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,455936.0.html

« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2021, 11:07:29 am »
Psycho Liz is the face of  this committee .... not Pelosi.  I'd like to see a list of Liz's medications.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2021, 01:33:44 pm »
Psycho Liz is the face of  this committee .... not Pelosi.  I'd like to see a list of Liz's medications.

Liz is a fork tongued  spawn of NWO globalist, who I hope gets rounded up with the rest of the crew for arrest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2021, 02:10:40 pm »
Don Lemon
@donlemon
Why were Fox propaganda hosts texting Mark Meadows during the 1/6 Capitol attack? @brianstelter joins me tonight to discuss. 10E on @DonLemonTonight
9:56 PM · Dec 13, 2021

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
Why was a CNN producer luring children to a ski lodge in Vermont for sexual abuse?
1:07 AM · Dec 14, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2021, 03:17:24 pm »
I think it is refreshing that the left is finally admitting they planned the attack on the Capitol.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2021, 07:55:29 pm »
CNN must have their spin stories already written:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1470835846743932928

« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 07:57:16 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2021, 05:40:08 am »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2021, 05:49:37 am »
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1470936214320472068

Only Kinzinger and Bitch Cheney vote for contempt charges, while the bitch subsequently accuses her GOP colleagues of "defending the indefensible"

So her and her enuch buddy who make up 1% of the GOP only think that way?  Get you resume' together Liz....  You are an expendable outlier.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2021, 06:01:00 am »
Only Kinzinger and Bitch Cheney vote for contempt charges, while the bitch subsequently accuses her GOP colleagues of "defending the indefensible"

So her and her enuch buddy who make up 1% of the GOP only think that way? Get you resume' together Liz....  You are an expendable outlier.

@catfish1957

I strongly suspect that is exactly what she is doing. She knows her days as an elected offical are over,so she is establishing her left-wing credentials in public so she can get a "talking head job" as a "former respected elected Republican official" with CNN,MSNBC,etc,etc,etc.

Face it,it's either that or walk along the highwaysearching for discarded tin cans to sell. She is not qualified to do ANYTHING that would earn her a minimum wage living,other than talk trash about conservatives,and the leftist news outlets will be orgasmic at the thought of having a Cheny as a left-wing spokescritter dumping all over conservatives.

It's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 06:02:21 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2021, 06:37:18 am »
Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram

House votes to hold Meadows in contempt of Congress for failing to comply with 1/6 cmte subpoena. The vote was 222-208. Matter now goes to DoJ for potential prosecution. All Dems voted yea. GOPers Cheney & Kinzinger voted yea

11:09 PM · Dec 14, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2021, 03:04:34 pm »
pointing-down

rumble.com/embed/vo6h3x/?pub=4

The fact that her only ally in yesterday's Meadow's Contempt vote was the gonad-less Adam Kitzinger ought to give pause to the Cheney Bitch that she is pretty much on her own in this freedom killing crusade. 

This cancer needs to be removed.  Wyoming....  please do your job and take out the trash.

« Reply #171 on: December 16, 2021, 03:40:56 am »
The fact that her only ally in yesterday's Meadow's Contempt vote was the gonad-less Adam Kitzinger ought to give pause to the Cheney Bitch that she is pretty much on her own in this freedom killing crusade. 

This cancer needs to be removed.  Wyoming....  please do your job and take out the trash.

:thumbsup:

« Reply #174 on: December 16, 2021, 11:50:09 pm »
J6 Committee Fabricates More Evidence, Says Trump Waited 187 Minutes To Call For Peace. It Was Actually 25
The Federalist, Dec 16, 2021

Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney went after former President Donald Trump in her prime-time performance on Monday claiming that private messages of the president’s staff revealed an apathetic leader complicit in the riot at the Capitol as the attack unfolded.

“The violence was evident to all — it was covered in real time by almost every news channel,” said Cheney, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s hand-picked vice chair of the Select Committee on January 6. “But, for 187 minutes, President Trump refused to act when action by our president was required, indeed essential, and compelled by his oath to our Constitution.”

Trump’s 187-minute delay to action, she added, was a “supreme dereliction of duty.” An actual examination of the day’s events, however, shows no such delay.

According to a detailed timeline of the turmoil by The New York Times, the first building was not breached until about 2:13 p.m. The timeline was corroborated by The Washington Post, which stamped the first break-in at 2:15 p.m. Trump’s first tweet addressing the upheaval shortly followed at 2:38 p.m., when the president made a plea for peace, writing, “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!”

About 30 minutes later, Trump addressed the demonstrators again on Twitter.

“I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence!” the president wrote. “Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order — respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

At 4:17 p.m. Trump posted a video on Twitter urging rioters to go home, a message that was promptly suppressed across the platform.

Exactly where Cheney came up with the 187-minute delay is unclear. If starting the clock from the time Trump finished his speech at the White House at 1:10 p.m., unrest at the Capitol gates had already been ensuing for about 20 minutes. During the address, Trump explicitly called on those gathered to protest “peacefully.”

Cheney’s office did not respond to The Federalist’s inquiries.

More:  https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/16/j6-committee-fabricates-more-evidence-says-trump-waited-187-minutes-to-call-for-peace-it-was-actually-25/

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 11:58:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »