Author Topic: He Raped A Woman On A Crowded Train, What Was Just Revealed About Him Is Absolutely Vile!  (Read 250 times)

rangerrebew

He Raped A Woman On A Crowded Train, What Was Just Revealed About Him Is Absolutely Vile!
Danielle Marie Danielle Marie October 21, 2021   

The Biden administration is doing its best to destroy America in the fastest time possible.

Biden’s team has quickly overturned every one of former President Trump’s policies that protected Americans in favor of anything that will tank the nation.

One of those policies that Biden scrapped immediately after being sworn into the office of the presidency was the border and immigration policies. Since then, the border and the nation have been overrun with criminal illegal immigrants in the United States and the left has done nothing to stop it.

Sadly, innocent Americans are caught in the crossfire with these violent offenders roaming our streets ready to pounce on their next victim, which is exactly what happened yesterday in Philadelphia.

https://threepercenternation.com/2021/10/21/he-raped-a-woman-on-a-crowded-train-what-was-just-revealed-about-him-is-absolutely-vile/

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
What is horrible is no one came to her aid. I can’t believe that. I’ve been on Septa trains too, and I would have tried to help.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline skeeter

What is horrible is no one came to her aid. I can’t believe that. I’ve been on Septa trains too, and I would have tried to help.
My first inclination is to imagine the crowd on the train would be a representative slice of the American public. On second thought I doubt very much that was the case here. Its likely that where most present came from this sort of thing happened all the time.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 02:24:05 pm by skeeter »

Offline EdinVA

Not only did they not help, they stood by and took videos for their tiktok/facebook likes.... sick