Author Topic: Joe Biden: The White Supremacy that Killed Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Also Caused January 6 Protests  (Read 166 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: The White Supremacy that Killed Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Also Caused January 6 Protests

Charlie Spiering 21 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden used the occasion of the tenth anniversary celebration of the Martin Luther King, Jr. monument in Washington, DC, to again condemn supporters of former President Donald Trump for storming Capitol Hill on January 6.

“There’s a tough through line of subjection and enslaved people from our earliest days to the reigns of radicalized terror, the KKK, to Dr. King being assassinated,” Biden said during his speech at the monument.

He said the same hateful forces that supported slavery in the Democrat south reemerged during the protests at Charlottesville, the rise in hate crimes against Asians during the coronavirus pandemic, as well as the “violent deadly insurrection” that took place on January 6.

“It was about white supremacy in my view,” Biden said, adding, “The throughline is that hate never goes away.”

Biden admitted he once believed that hate went away or disappeared as the progress continued in the United States.

“I thought once we got through it, it would go away. But it doesn’t,” Biden said. “It only hides until seeming legitimate person breathes some oxygen under the rocks where they’re hiding and gives it some breath.”

Biden again cited the domestic threat of white supremacists as “the most lethal terrorist threat in the homeland” vowing to use the federal government to combat it.

“We cannot and must not give hate any safe harbor,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/21/joe-biden-the-white-supremacy-that-killed-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-also-caused-january-6th-protests/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Looks like even Kamala can't take much more of his idiocy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Trump murdered MLK. I knew it was just a matter of time.

Offline The_Reader_David

He's got a lot of gall to invoke MLK's memory when it's his party that has embraced the claptrap of Ibrahim X. Kendi's "anti-racism" that explicitly judges people by the color of their skin and calls on them to check any character they ever had and robotically embrace ideological diktats.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Heels-Up. Head down.  Situation normal.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

He's got a lot of gall to invoke MLK's memory when it's his party that has embraced the claptrap of Ibrahim X. Kendi's "anti-racism" that explicitly judges people by the color of their skin and calls on them to check any character they ever had and robotically embrace ideological diktats.

Yup

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
There's been so much idiotic comments from this stupid mf'er this past year, that I'm numb to the "outrageousness" nature of it.
If he keeled over dead with a brain aneurysm, I'd probably shrug it off with a chuckle.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

They need January 6th to be "the worst thing since 9/11".
Even though they are blowing it way out of proportion, and more evidence is coming out that doesn't fit their talking points, but they have nothing else.
Nothing they do is working.
Nothing.
So now, they go back to the good ol' Democrat Party play book, pull out the "Hail Mary" play, and shout, "Racism!"

Offline skeeter

On top of all that, MLKs murderer was most likely a democrat.